Zoap

Strawberry Fields

I had a smoke with a friend last night and he had one of these "cali" packs. While im generally pretty sceptical about that kind of stuff, this was real nice, knock your socks off strong, long lasting high and the rock hard buds looked exactly the same as the picture on the leafly page.

I gather its bred from deo farms, not available anymore and was probably about 9 million quid a pack.

I noticed there is a knock off version available from company that started up last year (im not sure if im allowed to say the breeder, the rules are confusing sometimes in this section), i was wondering if anyone had grown out any of that (or similar) and what it was like?

You can mention the breeder, just don't go posting commercial links to his website or anything like that. 

Sorry can't help with the strain though as I've never heard of it. Nice to know all cali isn't over rated :thumsup:

• Like 2

Just now, KC said:

You can mention the breeder, just don't go posting commercial links to his website or anything like that. 

Sorry can't help with the strain though as I've never heard of it. Nice to know all cali isn't over rated :thumsup:

Breeder is Terp Treez Co. They have smallish selection but there isn't much info about them out there yet. Not sure if genuine or just another reseller capitalising on hype names.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 2

I’d seen terp trees offerings and they’re one of these that I think look much like others. Names, descriptions, photos. I think they’re bulk seed but I may be wrong. The flowers look pretty and they’re cheap. Only 1 way to find out ..  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I’d seen terp trees offerings and they’re one of these that I think look much like others. Names, descriptions, photos. I think they’re bulk seed but I may be wrong. The flowers look pretty and they’re cheap. Only 1 way to find out ..  

I think you're right. The site mentions new era apparel ltd and when you google that they also have a website selling clothes. Instagram page is just photoshopped shots of random plants. Probably just another re-seller.

Quick reminder folks :yep:

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

•  
  •  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

new era apparel ltd

New Era Apparel is a massive American brand, they make all the official baseball caps, t-shirts etc for all the basketball and American football teams. It's very strange they are named on a cannabis seed site

Just now, Shogun said:

New Era Apparel is a massive American brand, they make all the official baseball caps, t-shirts etc for all the basketball and American football teams. It's very strange they are named on a cannabis seed site

They probably just chose or used the same name, i googled the company and its only registered last year and hasn't submitted any accounts yet. So i doubt its connected to the US brand. 

• Like 1

Just now, Strawberry Fields said:

They probably just chose or used the same name, i googled the company and its only registered last year and hasn't submitted any accounts yet. So i doubt its connected to the US brand. 

Probably not the best business move if you want to stay under the radar.

12 minutes ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Was there something that broke the rules?

Yes.

There were a couple of posts that I have hidden indicating a seed drop from a non sponsor seed seller. 

Discuss the strains not the relative merits of the seed company, strain talk see. 

:yep:

Just now, Shogun said:

Probably not the best business move if you want to stay under the radar.

Its odd for sure. I thought the clothes site was connected to the seed site but now you mention that its a big american brand ive realied its not connected its just the same name. Im pretyty sure you can have the same name as another company if you are in diferent sector so they probably dont relaise or dont care.

Just now, lildaveham said:

Yes.

There were a couple of posts that I have hidden indicating a seed drop from a non sponsor seed seller. 

Discuss the strains not the relative merits of the seed company, strain talk see. 

:yep:

That where im confused. We are literally discussing the relative merits of a seed seller above?

Really wish you guys would chill and let discussion happen. Theres an obvious difference between genuine discussion and shilling. Point taken though ill just ask elsewhere in future :yep:

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 7:32 PM, Strawberry Fields said:

We are literally discussing the relative merits of a seed seller above?

Hence the reminder of the rule NOT to

• 2 weeks later...

@openthebox Oh man, I'm a tart for new seeds and didn't know there was an RS-11 cross in seed form out there.

So thank you, my wallet though - not so much.

Hard to decide though, I'm leaning towards the E85 x RS11 or the Windu (I get it - he's the 'OG' Jedi ha) but the Gunsmoke (Haze x Ak47) cross is tempting too.

• Like 2

@DeltaMelter Wizard Trees does an RS11xRS11if that’s ya thing, but bloody expensive mind and I’ve not tried them myself. The cut isn’t too hard to get hold of either

• Like 2