Wilma small 8x11

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

I have few questions regarding Wilma NFC 8x11liter 60x120cm.

- Wondering if someone is using it into a 60x120 tent.

- wondering that if would fit, other things like humidifier should go outside, not sure where to fit the tube heater neither

- what about summer? How do you cool the water? ( Ice bottle?) In winter instead? Any heater to the water?

- if instead of 8 x11 l pots, I would like to have 2 pots,or 3 x 20l do you believe I could use the same system/ tank,but Just exchanging the pots? ( This question is critical)

- what's the best fertiliser for lazy people that doesn't want amend pH?

- 8 x11liter pot. How do you see it? Is almost SOG. With clay pabble medium....11l could allow for a full plant grow potentials?no isn't?

- how often do I need to empty the water tank and exchange solution?

- the hight of the tank is closing the air intake. Will it still working?

I am sure I will have more questions and apologies for the long list.

Thanks all

A

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

If only you put as much effort into growing as you do asking the same q’s over and over.. :yep: 

You are right Slippy, sorry… I am very lazy researching myself.

I don’t mean to be rude, just get in there and start cooking. Keep it simple and grow from that. We’ll always help if there’s an issue but most of us learn from failure, and every grow is a lesson. :guitar: 

• Like 1

I used to use one in a 1200 x 800 it should fit in a 1200x 600 you may need to cut the top edge maybe. Good system when you know it used to just use clay balls as media. 
here the size from the Atami site 

DIMENSIONS

47.2” x 23.6” x 7.9”

120cm x 60cm x 20cm

• Like 1