Babies coming home

latitude54

In the summer a mate of mine was really unwell.. to the point that he was hospitalised for almost 3 weeks. Sadly in that time his grow was left to its own devices and obviously died.

Once he was home on the mend I sent him a few cuts of my Zkittlez Glue as a get well soon gift. Sadly he wasn’t up to restarting a grow, so passed them on to another guy to grow out. At the same time, I had a major paranoia and destroyed almost everything I had growing. 

I mentioned destroying the plant to him a few weeks after he was properly well again as a passing comment and that was that.

Two days ago he text me to say he had a gift for me… cuts of my Zkittlez Glue!! The guy he gave the original cuts to wanted to repay the kindness so my baby is coming home! 

It doesn’t mean much to most people, but it certainly means a lot to me. I don’t know who ended up with my original cuts but they’ve clearly enjoyed it enough to grow it out to a mother and cared enough to get the plant back to me. That’s special. 

• Like 16

That's great they found there way back to daddy :yep:

Tbh this is the way things should be but it's such a dog eat dog world folk just don't think this way anymore.. sad but very very true.

Best of luck with your grow bro :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

thats the way it should be, no need for greed and good ol mary riding on the waves of karma :yinyang:

Edited by Stigofthedank
misspelling, must you ask. haha lol
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

What goes around comes around! I love hearing stories like this. It's far easier being a cynic than an optimist in this world these days!

Your Zkittlez Glue cut must have been pretty special for a friend of a friend to grow it out and keep one back as a Mother. The fact he was cool enough to then repay the favour by regifting you your original cut is awesome to hear. 

There's a lot of people out there that would have kept their mouths shut, grew out a Mother and took all the credit for themselves. It must be nice knowing you've got some decent friends within the grow community!