Is It Time To Remove This CS Reversed Flower?

MidgeSmith

Hey, looking at these closeups (for me, looking closer with my reading glasses on) the mail flowers on this colloidal silver reversed flower look about ready to spray their pollen.  I am keen not to remove and quick dry the flower too early, but would you agree?  I am pretty sure that at the top and side I see nanas...

https://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_12/large.20231213_230712.jpg.b3e27f8a150302fb87f0f79f2ede6e15.jpg

https://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_12/large.20231213_230459.jpg.8885e83241b29e940340a556b0c0ac8c.jpg

https://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_12/large.20231213_230437.jpg.28c4b0c0cad38bb4f27db48554d56a78.jpg

I have some parchment pollination pouches and could secure one around it - if it is thought to need more time.  I am thinking if I leave it another day, the whole tent will be pollinated :rofl:

I know I have left it a bit late to post tonight, but am hoping someone with relevant experience is still up and can chip in.  Otherwise, I think I might have to take the risk, or a midnight flit to at least fit a pollination pouch to stop any more pollen being loosed wholesale! :)

Not worried either way, but will gladly limit spread to those chosen buds if damage limitation is possible :)

Cheers!

[p.s. Sorry for the unconventional method of attaching these images, but I am struggling to post images in the normal way again.]

From my two very small scale attempts at colloidal reversal, yes you should consider getting that out of there very soon, a couple  look very nearly ready and both times I had one random ball just suddenly appear and burst overnight a few days before the majority were starting to even ripen at all. I chopped the reversed branches off and stood them in a glass of water on the parchment paper on the window sill of a different room free of moving air for the last week or two.  Easier to just let it finish doing its thing without fear of pollinating your girls, this took ALL the worry out of the game and made it a very chilled experience.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

From my two very small scale attempts at colloidal reversal, yes you should consider getting that out of there very soon, a couple  look very nearly ready and both times I had one random ball just suddenly appear and burst overnight a few days before the majority were starting to even ripen at all. I chopped the reversed branches off and stood them in a glass of water on the parchment paper on the window sill of a different room free of moving air for the last week or two.  Easier to just let it finish doing its thing without fear of pollinating your girls, this took ALL the worry out of the game and made it a very chilled experience.

Yes, that is exactly what I thought I should do, thanks :)

• Like 1

Thanks @badbillybob I will be philosophical if some goes awry as they'll all be quite saucy crosses, but I will definitely be removing that bud tonight for separate processing.  I fell asleep before I could get to the growroom last night, so the nanas might have burst, but we'll see in 8 hours :)

• Like 1

Thanks @badbillybob I will be philosophical if some goes awry as they'll all be quite saucy crosses, but I will definitely be removing that bud tonight for separate processing.  I fell asleep before I could get to the growroom last night, so the nanas might have burst, but we'll see in 8 hours :)

I'm still waiting for the removed bud to burst.  Hopefully it will be by tomorrow.  The leaves are all still looking well thanks to the water below it.  Fingers and toes crossed.

• Like 1