How to Bury a stash

I have a large plastic protein tub , I want to get the bulk of the stash out of the home, could I dig a hole and Bury the tub full of mylar pouches heat sealed ?

Would they get mouldy from the ground being cold, hot ,damp or wet?

Anyone doing this or done this can anyone advise a good method??

You need some of that gas they put in salad bags. I'd never have the balls to bury my stash, I can hardly remember where I left my keys most of the time lol

E2A I reckon as long as the bud is properly dried out and the bags are fully sealed it would be fine. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I'd say you'll be fine. I once stored 8 oz's of buds in a big tupperware box out in a cold dank garden shed. Each oz was in an individual zip lock sandwich bag, but the tub was well sealed. It lasted me a year and the last joint I smoked was as good as the first :v:

• Like 1

About 3ft the temps are fairly level, I think. I did it for a few months with those humidity control bags in there with them.

Edited by catweazle1

My stash don't last long enough to get buried been permenantly stoned since August. lol

B i reckon u would be ok mate as already been said couple of feet down and u got a proper stable enviroment.

If it was me think i would go mylar pouches/waterproof box/bigger waterproof box be on the safe side.

• Like 2

I dont have a cache in the garden under a flag...

Bucket within a bucket with some bubble wrap in between. I dont store the dum bum 50s in there too, can never be too careful 

Just dont be overlooked while you do it:yinyang:

I'd vac pack it before I put it in the tub, then you know if any water got in the buds would be ok.

Just picturing the archeologists face in a couple of hundred years when they find that lol

When on festival sites or living  allegedly people used package up at a similar temperature as outside. Obv vacuum sealed a few times and then in an airtight container or two.