Biobizz in hydroponic

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

I am a bit lost with hydroponic particularly on the following:

- I would like to continue with biobizz organic, but not sure how organic fertiliser decompose in a couple of days in water.

- I don't have clear how often do you regulate the tank solution to be right with pH/EC.

- I don't have clear how often the tank need to be emptied (if required) or if you just fill in with other water.

I am trying to consider a more efficient system which could allow me to be away for 1 maybe 2 weeks often without compromising too much the growing process.

Maybe hydroponic over soil could be an option?

Many thanks as per all the usual useful info.

Thanks

Amne

• Like 1

@Amnesialocal we seem to be both trying to find solution to same problem. I came across a product called Biosevia earlier seems to be totally organic and suitable to leaving in a reservoir. 

I'm just gonna use non organic where needed get the best of both worlds

Edited by Eldo

28 minutes ago, Eldo said:

@Amnesialocal we seem to be both trying to find solution to same problem. I came across a product called Biosevia earlier seems to be totally organic and suitable to leaving in a reservoir. 

I'm just gonna use non organic where needed get the best of both worlds

Thanks Eldo.

But still I guess I don't understand.

Are there not bio or organic hydroponic fertilisers except Biosevia?

What are then the more easy to use hydroponic fertilisers ( for a stable tank?)

Thanks

A

• Like 1

A personal rule of thumb, if its brown it DOES NOT belong in a hydro system, end of.

There are some products that are claiming to be stable in hydro that help with roots etc via organic means, but for me if you want to grow organically stay clear of hydro as the two dont mix very well.

The good quality nutrients used in Hydro IMO are nice and clean, they're lightlly used in temrs of EC, less bottles of useless shit are used and they flush easier and more efficiently from the root mass leaving nice clean buds. Why you'd want anything else from your hydro system only God knows.

But to answer the inital question no, Biobizz in a hydro system would be like putting milk in car's petrol tank.

• Like 2