Sugar black rose or eleven roses

flowerpowerandwhat

got both these staring at me in the fridge. anyone that has ran both and or one what are your opinions. any info helpful, yield final product etc 

cheers

• Like 1

I regularly run both of these, they're both fantastic imo. Both a piece of piss to grow really, some of my best yielders too. Not overly stretchy or anything, root easily (cuttings). 

Out of the two I'd say eleven roses is my fave but there's not much in it. 

I had a cut of the sugar black throw nanas but it's not genetics as I've ran the cut a few times before, I had a light leak from my rooit thermostat, or at least that's what I think it is. 

I've had my eleven roses cut couple of years now I think, can't see my willingly getting rid of it anytime soon either. Really unique weed for me, I've never tried anything that tastes like it, although the sugar black is another one. 

I'd just run both :magic:

• Like 5

Just now, stu914 said:

@flowerpowerandwhat

I've got an 11 roses thread running if you look in profile...:yep:

never had any luck finding peoples diaries in their profile lol. probably me being an idiot ill give it a bash 

Just now, KC said:

I regularly run both of these, they're both fantastic imo. Both a piece of piss to grow really, some of my best yielders too. Not overly stretchy or anything, root easily (cuttings). 

Out of the two I'd say eleven roses is my fave but there's not much in it. 

I had a cut of the sugar black throw nanas but it's not genetics as I've ran the cut a few times before, I had a light leak from my rooit thermostat, or at least that's what I think it is. 

I've had my eleven roses cut couple of years now I think, can't see my willingly getting rid of it anytime soon either. Really unique weed for me, I've never tried anything that tastes like it, although the sugar black is another one. 

I'd just run both :magic:

cheers for the response mate. I was leaning towards the eleven roses but may just run both at the same time and see which is best 

• Like 2

Just now, flowerpowerandwhat said:

never had any luck finding peoples diaries in their profile lol. probably me being an idiot ill give it a bash 

Put '11 roses' in the search at the top and it will come up...:yep:

• Like 1

I've got a SBR cut I've had for many years which says it all lol

Eleven Roses is on my list but I haven't tried it yet so I can't compare.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

I've got a SBR cut I've had for many years which says it all lol

Eleven Roses is on my list but I haven't tried it yet so I can't compare.

nice mate. whats the yield with your avg veg time and the flavour like?

cheers

@flowerpowerandwhatI don't really weigh much so I can't give you any numbers but it yields well with a short veg FWIW. Flavour is slightly fruity old school cannabis, sorry I'm not very good at describing smells/tastes.

• Like 1

Just now, latigid aikon said:

orry I'm not very good at describing smells/tastes.

I was looking forward to a description because I really can't pin it down myself. Mind you I'm not very good at describing smells and tastes either. I've done 3 from seed and they were all very similar which I like as I know what I'm getting when I buy a pack. 

Good luck to the OP although I doubt you'll need it :lucky:

• Like 1

@KCSorry lol It definitely has it's own character though, it smells like SBR, I can't compare it to anything else...

Just now, KC said:

I've done 3 from seed and they were all very similar which I like as I know what I'm getting when I buy a pack.

I forgot to say, I got a clone from a mate so it's his selection and I have no idea if it is representative of the strain or not but from what you say it probably is.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

@flowerpowerandwhatI don't really weigh much so I can't give you any numbers but it yields well with a short veg FWIW. Flavour is slightly fruity old school cannabis, sorry I'm not very good at describing smells/tastes.

no problem mate cheers for the response 

• Like 1