Chocolate mint og 2.0

GreenVision

Anyone done this yet? 

Loved the original and I'm on the fence about putting it a multistrain grow I'm doing next.

Cheers

• Like 2

Haven't tried it but the original was a banger for sure, if you give it a crack I'd love to know how you think it compares.

:smokin:

• Like 1

Did a HSO cmog 2.0 diary last spring, see the link below if interested in details.

In summary got two females. The smaller cmog grew a really pretty, compact plant with pleasant smell. The high is strong, clear and balanced, calm yet not too narcotic/sleepy. Sophisticated. Works great for disco dancing and stretching. <_< The bigger cmog grew puzzling yellow in the sun leaves, but it did not seem to harm the bud growth much. The high is astral strong, really. With large doses the paranoia is intense and exhausting due being long lasting. Not those easy and fun passing flashes of paranoia in your head as with some "electric" strains, but more like crippling full body anxiety that slowly bulldozes on and on. Perhaps the herb has its uses for extreme introspection, but too exhausting for repeated use. Also builds a massive tolerance like rosin.

So all in all an interesting strain. Hope this helps some.

Edited by Jon Smith
  • Like 7

Yeah, after loving the original and reading several reports - including Jon's - about the post-bust v2.0 I figured it wasn't similar enough to warrant trying for now.

• Like 4

@Jon Smith Thanks for the heads up on the diary mate, really good grow. Plants look different to me compared to the CMOG I grew years ago, they were more golf ball buds and less yielding. Darker in tone as well, short Indica stems with more spacing between nodes.

It's clear the new one is different, otherwise they would have just re-released it I suppose, instead of the re-name 2.0. Maybe used a selected fem from old stock of beans and chose new male after all the dinafem business, who knows.

It was on the shortlist with several other strains but after looking at your diary and few on the web, maybe not this grow.

Cheers.

• Like 2

My mates been obsessively hunting the v2 for another Turkish delight pheno, 40 odd seeds in no joy.

Don't know what that means to anyone on here, just my 2 cents

• Like 3

Just now, blerie420 said:

My mates been obsessively hunting the v2 for another Turkish delight pheno, 40 odd seeds in no joy.

Yes it does, I had the Turkish Delight Pheno of the Chocolate Mint OG Auto and it was delicious!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

loukoum from perfect tree seeds, fantastic genetics and great value 

• Like 2

I got one seed of the original left done her the last 2 winters and will admit it is pretty bloody lush so keeping the last seed till i can keep a mam.

Glad i saw this thread saved me a few quid as was going to get a pack of the v2 to compare.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, blerie420 said:

@MidgeSmith I was fool enough to sort an ex mate a haul of cuts off my one, now I'm asking for a couple back for my other mucka... 50 buff a cut. Friends aye who needs em lol

:rofl: Feck!  Maybe grown one yourself and self it?!  I dunno, shame HSO's stock all got confiscated, it was a really great strain.  I find it hard to believe these things all just vanish.

• Like 4

@MidgeSmith I'm in a very new position of; no seeds left and no venue lol else I would.

The same mate after cuts though gifted me a couple of oz of seeded bud last Xmas, and I grew 2 almost straight away. Was Larry OG male and a tangie mom. The offspring were very similar, floral and sweet. Still got some so when I get space again I might have to look into a small breeding project, throw em in for subs 

• Like 3