ACE seeds feminized mix pack.

Celtic voyager

Afternoon all.

I picked up a pack of ace seeds feminized mix pack, I'm hoping to run 5 seeds next season. 

Has anyone tried the mix before from ace.

What was the indica/sativa mix ratio.

Should be of fun, be interesting to see what pops up.

• Like 3

I ran the Malawi from Ace this year, my only advice would be don't feed it.

Obviously you may not have a Malawi in the pack but if you have mostly sativas just be careful with your feeds. I'll be running the Malawi again next year but I'll now know what to expect.

• Like 5

I grew Panama from Ace this year the only plant that fit the description to a tee and looked just like the picture in the ad going to be growing more of there beans this year 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to getting a real liking for Ace Seeds. I've only ran a few of their Zamaldelica x kali China so far but every plant was nice! I like that they aren't into advertising hype using silly names for their strains it's refreshing these days. I have recently purchased Panama x Pakistan citral kush which I plan to use ASAP. Hoping to run it alongside the Zamaldelica x kali China. 

On 28/11/2023 at 9:09 PM, bfehillbilly said:

I grew Panama from Ace this year the only plant that fit the description to a tee and looked just like the picture in the ad going to be growing more of there beans this year 

• Like 4

Panama is the only one I have grown she is exactly as described looked just like the picture of her and like you said no silly names to try to hype it up going to give a couple regs a go next year try a little pollen chucking this seed addiction I have is getting expensive lol

• Like 2

I also ran the Beldia Kif (fem) earlier this year, she was ready by mid-August and has been a bit of a revelation for me due to her 1:1 THC/CBD ratio. 

I'm also a fan of the way Ace do their business, I love the fact that they put the test results for each strain up on their website and like others, I believe they use sensible names. I have Malawi, Golden Tiger and Bangi Haze in the fridge.

I'm really drawn towards their Lebanese but I don't want to grow regs just yet.

• Like 6

Ace seeds is probably my favourite seed company. Their strains are different and lots of fun to grow. I've never had a plant form them I disliked. Some of Thier sativas take a lot of patience and dedication though.

• Like 7

Has anyone ran the Orient Express from Ace?

I have a single seed which was a freebie, so I may attempt to pop it this season.

• Like 2

So far from Ace I have Malawi (regs), Zamaldelica x kali China (fems) and Panama x Pakistan Citral kush(fems). I bought the Malawi regulars with the intent of breeding the best male to a few nice girls (Ugorg Blues, etc) which I have yet to get together so they will be on ice. The ZKC is some of the best plants I've ever grown! Amazing terps and flavours and a lovely day time smoke, just beautiful! All three I've done were literally ace! I can't wait long for more of them and plan to try a couple of the PxPCK alongside. There's a lot of their gear I want to buy soon and any suggestions will be much welcomed(indoor). Peace. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Trashedagain77 said:

So far from Ace I have Malawi (regs), Zamaldelica x kali China (fems) and Panama x Pakistan Citral kush(fems). I bought the Malawi regulars with the intent of breeding the best male to a few nice girls (Ugorg Blues, etc) which I have yet to get together so they will be on ice. The ZKC is some of the best plants I've ever grown! Amazing terps and flavours and a lovely day time smoke, just beautiful! All three I've done were literally ace! I can't wait long for more of them and plan to try a couple of the PxPCK alongside. There's a lot of their gear I want to buy soon and any suggestions will be much welcomed(indoor). Peace. 

Their nepal jam x kali china looks good, and erdpurt. 

I'm definitely going to try them.

It's a pity they don't stock PKC fems, 

• Like 2

Ace has some great stuff!! Probably the most unique collective of breeders around these days and apart from here is one of the only places I spend my money these days.

It's a shame they're not accepting card payments atm though but i suppose it's saving me some money, had my basket fuulll up on the black Friday offer to then realize. lol

Just a heads up if anyone fancied them too, attitude did have some Tikal + zamaldelica regs listed for cheap as they're a couple years old, £33. They may not now but I grabbed a pack of Tikal a little while ago as Ive been trying to get it for ages.

:yinyang:

• Like 3