Gelato 41 Diaries

GreenVision

Hi all, looking for some indoor diaries of Seedstockers Gelato 41 to have a read through. Also anyone thats grown it out I'd love to hear about the finished flavour it gave, was it the Gelato we had flying around a few years back or is it its own thing now?

There is so many Gelato's out there now I'm not sure where to invest the time.

I'm currently letting my mother plants rest for a grow or two so I can sort them out and get them back to a healthy lush bush as I've thrown them around quite a bit over the last 2 years. Doing a multi strin grow as soon as Christmas is done with, have some seeds already to go in but I wanted a Gelato fem and had my eye on the Seedstockers one for quite a while. Would be nice to get some real life opinions on it before spending the pennies tho'.

Cheers.

I grew outside this year compact solid dense buds fruity diesel at chop time , now its like a medicinal smell , creamy kinda fruity , grinds up and terpens burst out , great stuff indoors could only be better with the right grower.

Edited by B-real

15 hours ago, latitude54 said:

A few people grew them outdoors this summer for the SS Grow Comp. Maybe have a read through a few and see what kind of results people were getting 

I have had a go through, I'm after indoor grows as that where I am. The results from the outdoor grows look and sound pretty nice, cant see many, if any, commenting on a Gelato flavour, but then thats why I was after indoor grows, the flavour can differ a little I think from outdoor to indoor.

I had another really good go through the Seedstockers forum yesterday afternoon, looks like indoor grows are faw and few between.

• Like 1

Not much use to you right now but popped 3 Seed Stockers G41 2 days ago. :punk:

I've not looked on other forums or scources, but I'm sure somewhere out there someone will have grown and reviewed the strain.