Hello there from up North!

Sudsy

Hi, thanks for having me! Been at it a few years now, probably done about a dozen grows and I manage to get enough wonderful organicky stuff with lovely colours etc for us both to enjoy. Quality over quantity really, we don't need much.  Running Nirvana AI at moment, for the other half, but I'll have a bit I'm sure! Sorry for rambling, hope this is okay for an intro, thank you so much and peace out!

Edited by lildaveham
Removed equipment and strain talk.
  • Like 5

Hi and welcome :) 

Get yourself a diary going; we love pics around here, we do :D 

Uploading pics to the site can be confusing at first; this link will either help, or confuse you more 

• Like 1

Hi and thank you! Yes figured out gallery now, i actually read the newbie threads! Popped a few pics in members gallery and started a thread in Problems/General Growing Queries although I think she's okay and pleased with her seeing as she was an impulse grow with what i had laid about after nearly a year off, just needs a tweak and a boost I think. Not my finest work and would appreciate any comments and observations! Probs keep chucking pics in and a proper (beginner-ish) diary next time. Cheers

• Like 2

Good luck with your endeavours @Sudsy

Diarys with pictures is the way to go then should you ever run into issues help and advice will be on tap :yep:

Welcome to the mad house buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the boards @Shawn Dillon

Just to make you aware you have posted your hi in someone else's thread @Sudsy although im sure he won't mind.

If you started your own you could give us a bit more of an intro as to what your experience is and what your current grow or plans are, again no biggy :yep:

Hope you enjoy your stay buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1