Serious seeds white russian

Eldo

Somehow a pack of these has found its way into my basket.....

Has anyone grown them out recently?

Don't seem to hear serious get much in the way of bad press of have I missed something?

Tia

@eldo Its a great yielder but shit boring strain,, it was one of those strains that was every where back in the day along with white russian x chronic and it took me months to get it eradicated from my circle of friends because of the yields,, one of my mates wouldnt let go of it and to top things off he became the chief breeder of spidermites with it as well lol dont waste ya money of time with em

• Like 4

Cheers @ravsta was hoping for some original ww phenos in them....was set on grabbing some old 90s window but typically out of stock when I look to order.

Hopefully that's a temp thing and they come back sometime soon

Did one a few months back, nice yield and tastes lovely, shade of the original but still ok. 

Kept a clone going and going to give her another run on the side so good enough to keep for a while 

Pack was bought about 7/8 years ago when I went a bit mad buying seeds lol 

• Like 2