UksFinest Panty Punch

UKsFinest

Thank you to seedstockers for sending out these seeds for the diary I popped 4 seeds straight into dirt and had 3 appear within a couple of days the 4th didn't show up so I dug it out and the seed wasn't doing anything so I popped another seed in so I've got 4 plants now.

Setup is same same as before except with Athena nutrients instead of shogun.

100x 100 tent 400w Lumii black blade set to 200w currently.

The plan is to go from 1.5L starter pots potted up into 7L and veg to fill a scrog net and flip.

I'm thinking of downsizing my finishing pots to 7L instead of 10L.

Anyone think 4 10L would be overkill in a 100x100?

Pics to come later on thank you Mark the trimming scissors have already been put to work over the last few weeks I like em.

• Like 3

Good luck buddy I'll be following along. Either pot size will be fine. Think the general rule is 3l per ounce but that's very general and I've found can get away with a bit less than that. I imagine only difference will be how fast the pots dry out

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Thank you to seedstockers for sending out these seeds for the diary I popped 4 seeds straight into dirt and had 3 appear within a couple of days the 4th didn't show up so I dug it out and the seed wasn't doing anything so I popped another seed in so I've got 4 plants now.

Setup is same same as before except with Athena nutrients instead of shogun.

100x 100 tent 400w Lumii black blade set to 200w currently.

The plan is to go from 1.5L starter pots potted up into 7L and veg to fill a scrog net and flip.

I'm thinking of downsizing my finishing pots to 7L instead of 10L.

Anyone think 4 10L would be overkill in a 100x100?

Pics to come later on thank you Mark the trimming scissors have already been put to work over the last few weeks I like em.

I suppose it depends on the type of pots and substrate too. When you say dirt, you mean soil?

I use 12.5L airpots and find them perfect. I can keep 3 or max 4 of them in my 1200mm x 600mm space.  So far, they have generated up to 5 Oz per plant and need watering every 3 days on average, sometimes every 4, at absolute peak possibly every 2 days, but I am very happy with them.

• Like 3

Had the auto version on my windowsill and it did surprisingly well, really nice smoke, quite keen to see how the photo version does. 

Good luck :hippy:

• Like 3

Cheers everyone for popping in sorry for no pics I'll get some uploaded now.@MidgeSmith I didn't do no paper towel method as I usually do this time I put the seeds straight into the soil.

Here's some picslarge.PXL_20231124_095235599.jpglarge.PXL_20231124_095242734.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

I suppose it depends on the type of pots and substrate too. When you say dirt, you mean soil?

I use 12.5L airpots and find them perfect. I can keep 3 or max 4 of them in my 1200mm x 600mm space.  So far, they have generated up to 5 Oz per plant and need watering every 3 days on average, sometimes every 4, at absolute peak possibly every 2 days, but I am very happy with them.

I think I'll stick with my 10L then and scrog these out shouldn't get too out of hand hopefully

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Had the auto version on my windowsill and it did surprisingly well, really nice smoke, quite keen to see how the photo version does. 

Good luck :hippy:

Cheers mate good to hear you enjoyed the auto version, the seedstockers photos of the strain look impressive so I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out

• Like 2