Snoop Quits Smoking

Pepe Ramon

2 hours ago, Boojum said:

If he was smoking 80 blunts a day and is quitting then the nicotine withdrawal is gonna be horrible.

E2A And if he was smoking 80 blunts a day, and the average person is awake for approximately 15 hours a day that's about a blunt every 12 minutes. Bollocks:nea:

The yanks don't typically put tobacco in their stuff do they haha

Just now, Underdog said:

The yanks don't typically put tobacco in their stuff do they haha

They do if they're smoking blunts, a blunt is by definition a joint rolled with a cigar casing or blunt wrap (which are made from tobacco leaves) instead of rolling paper ;)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Boojum said:

a blunt is by definition a joint rolled with a cigar casing

Technically it's only a blunt if the casing came from a Phillies Blunt cigar... lol

12 minutes ago, Boojum said:

blunt wrap (which are made from tobacco leaves)

Tobacco leaves and fuck knows what else, they are the smoking equivalent of ultra processed food with even less regulation than that has.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Why is this even on anyone’s radar,

dilligaf :yinyang:

He's probably the most recognised cannabis smoker on the planet and he's allegedly knocking it on the head, this is a cannabis related forum, this sub section is called Cannabis News, I would have thought putting those two together wouldn't be difficult. 

As for the dilligaf; yes you do, you even took the time to comment...:skin_up:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joolz said:

I like Snoop too he cracks me up, but to me he's just Dre's version of Bez albeit with a few more lights switched on lol

I’m now trying to work out who the Shaun Ryder of the west coast rap scene is lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

He's probably the most recognised cannabis smoker on the planet and he's allegedly knocking it on the head, this is a cannabis related forum, this sub section is called Cannabis News, I would have thought putting those two together wouldn't be difficult. 

As for the dilligaf; yes you do, you even took the time to comment...:skin_up:

Fair point I may have been a little dismissive.

I will admit I liked Snoop and Dre’s Music from the 90’s and early 2000’s. He has been a celebrity figure in the cannabis scene for decades however I feel this latest revelation is more about marketing what’s to come from the “Dog Lb” 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Hashslag said:

I fucking love Snoop. Have done since the early 90's. He just seems like a pretty cool cat tbh.

he was fucking brilliant in Starsky and Hutch

1 hour ago, lildaveham said:

Ice T ? 

lol 

I'd love to see Shaun Ryder in a crap spinoff of a popular TV cop drama, maybe The Bill Special Victims Unit lol

• Like 3