Hi, New 420 and looking for guidance :-)

ChronicAdventurer

Hi all.

I've dipped in and out of 420 previously but thought it was time to join up and share my growing journey (the good and the bad) and try expand my knowledge. I've grown a few times in the past but still class myself as a beginner with a lot to learn.

I'm actually 3 week into a grow with a brand new set up and experiencing some issues. What's the best way to seek advice? Would it be better to start a grow diary that other users can see or just post the issue to the relevant forum with pictures and description. 

Looking forward to being part of a new community.

• Like 11

Welcome aboard mate :yep:      

A diary is by far the best way to get the most from the site & get the help you seek.   

Uploading pics can be a pain in the arse lol       The site is undergoing upgrades and seem to be Mozilla  /  Duck Duck Go ... offer the least headaches and seem to work ok uploading pics ,  chrome seems to be a no no ! 

The very best with it mate and im sure the talented & friendly boys & girls on here will keep you right :yep:

• Like 6

Cheers mate. I'll get started on the diary in the next couple of days and go from there. 

No problem with Mozilla as the browser but can I ask what Duck Duck Go is used for? Do you use it to search the forum?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply!

• Like 2

Duck duck go is just another browser bud:yinyang: 

Definitely get a grow diary up but if you want quicker help bob a question into the problems section.

Atb Anarchycamp

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ChronicAdventurer said:

I've grown a few times in the past but still class myself as a beginner with a lot to learn.

Ditto .....

Welcome to being a member .... get a dairy going, so we all can check in on you (it's a secret undercover site) ..... lol

just kidding ..... love to see what you got going on :woot:

Welcome, @ChronicAdventurer. Plenty of helpful, experienced folk around.

13 hours ago, ChronicAdventurer said:

Would it be better to start a grow diary that other users can see or just post the issue to the relevant forum with pictures and description ? 

Grow diary is probably best...good luck. :)