Micro rosin

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

I was looking everywhere about extraction machine or sistem for small quantities.

The termo presses for rosin are fenomenal, but personally I am far away from that amount needed....very far.

And the cost are stratospheric for my pocket.

I read several post about using hair planch machines to press a bit of hash powder...but I was thinking if ( for every type of extraction actually) exist "mini" versions.

Like the 1-2 gallon bubble bags instead the typical 5 gallons.

Does exist some micro affordable rosin machine? Or some extraction gas machine for small quantities? 

Any help much appreciated 

• Like 2

Black Leaf did a pair of hair straighteners just for this, iirc they were/are called o¡l sl¡ck or something very similar.

The handle is angled up so you can hold it whilst standing on em , temp adjustable etc etc.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

There's also the Snail, the Juicebox and things like the Tarik T-Rex 

I dunno how they stack up against hair straighteners and a clamp or vice tho to be honest 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Black Leaf did a pair of hair straighteners just for this, iirc they were/are called o¡l sl¡ck or something very similar.

The handle is angled up so you can hold it whilst standing on em , temp adjustable etc etc.

That's brilliant...and affordable ( but of course out of stock:)

8 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

There's also the Snail, the Juicebox and things like the Tarik T-Rex 

I dunno how they stack up against hair straighteners and a clamp or vice tho to be honest 

Thank you very much!!! That's products are very interesting ( still a bit expensive in my opinion).

I was thinking is a vise could be considered, although no idea how to warm it up.

Just get yerself a cheap pair of "wide plate" temp adjustable straighteners, shop around for a pair that go down to at least 80°c , thats enough to get you started.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

This thread has made me dig out the old hair straighteners again lol , I'll given them a crack later tonight.

Please share results:) % ratio ideally

• Like 1