Evening all…

AkaHarry

Been looking for a decent uk based site for home growers so here I am. Been growing since I bought some seeds back from dam for a mate this april and have become obsessed with growing this plant. Hooked. Didn’t realised I liked growing life so much. Love just opening up the tent and smiling at it. Lovely stuff. 

anyway clearly I’m in the company of like minded people, hopefully il be able to work my way round here and learn from some real knowledgable people. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to, as well as doing my own little diary. 

Cheers 

• Like 19

@AkaHarry  welcome to 420 ... :) ... New member :toot:

If you enjoy learning new stuff, it's not additive ... it's a pleasure, but I suppose that feeling can be additive ...:)

:yinyang:

Edited by lildaveham
Equipment discussion
  • Like 5

Thanks guys appreciate the welcome :-)

when I work exactly how to upload pics I’ll be definitely doing a diary. 

Edited by lildaveham
Equipment discussion
  • Like 3

hi harry, what did it feel like when commin through customs coming back from the dam' arse twiching feeling or was you high , m8 ,:wacko: see you around , dutch .. lol  lol regards G 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, geogeo said:

hi harry, what did it feel like when commin through customs coming back from the dam' arse twiching feeling or was you high , m8 ,:wacko: see you around , dutch .. lol  lol regards G 

No worries bringing seeds through. Or let the missus carry it…

• Like 3