" AFO " Balls?

Chal

Anyone use them, in their groom? I mention it because my second one arrived, today. Bought one to go in my tent area. That's a while off yet. So, I put it in here. Above a huge bank of plugs I have, all concentrated in one spot.

Once I had another spare c.£30 knocking around, I sent for another. This one will go in with my tent. Above all the plugs.

Give sliced bread a run for its money! ;)

I don't know how effective they are tbh. I'd like to set up an automatic fire extinguisher at some point but they are quite expensive, these are a fair bit cheaper but reviews seem a bit mixed.

Also if you use a co2 fire extinguisher you have a chance of saving some of your kit, any powder type extinguisher will totally fuck the grow space.They also go off with quite a bang which in my case I'd say the neighbours would be on to the police thinking something had exploded.

I'm actually in the process of getting myself a WiFi smoke alarm which would notify me of a fire aslong as I have my phone on. Then a co2 fire extinguisher for electrics if I got there in time and a dry powder as a last resort if the room the grow spaces are in actually went up. Obviously this would only work if I got there in time, so they might be worth a shot to cover yourself if you weren't there.

@Hazeytones Quite frankly, mate? I wouldn't have gone near them, based on as much 'reviews' as I could find, at a cursory glance.

Then, I happened on some yt video. Bloke had, basically, got himself a pallet load of the things. And off he went! lol Fuck me! If ye can think of something ye'd like to try out on them? He tried it! Christ, do they work!

Time that film had finished? I was eating my words and sending for one of my own! Now? I have two. Nothing wrong with the idea of having another too, in the room between my grow and here.

Yeah for sure give them a go, any extra peace of mind is worth it and hopefully you never have to find out if they are any good or not :bong:

• Like 1

Just now, Hazeytones said:

hopefully you never have to find out if they are any good or not :bong:

That is the Absolute! :yep:

Like I say; I dug and dug, trying to find Anyone who said like, " Yep! Muvva fukka saved my house burning down, with all my pets in it, while I was eight miles away and completely unaware! "

I don't believe there Are any such reviews. But, nor are there any saying the opposite. And seeing that lunatic, lobbing them at walls of flame, in his own back garden. Not a brand name to be seen or mentioned. That swayed me :)

Worth a go definitely, but the take away is limiting any potential fire risk first and foremost.

These did the rounds a while back for when your sodium bulbs explode and catch fire....literally never seen that happen. I'm not a Corgi or a sparky but I'm all ears

Leccy theft, dodgy extensions and cheap products would be more inline in my view with fires happening. 

Shit, someone set up an actual camping tent in their loft on here once:mellow: