HELP!!

UK Gorilla

My 2 plant got ec damage i checked the ec level and it was 2.2 added water to get it down to 1.8!  question is will they survive???? they have just started flowering should I cut my loss now?

Edited by UK Gorilla

I use soil so not the best person to reply but until someone more knowledgeable drops in I'd suggest lowering your ec to 1.5

Pretty sure they will survive pics of damage would help

Why cut them,there's plenty of time to recover, feed like 0.2 lower then usually next watering so they can soak excess nutes and carry on as normal after that. Water with runoff if you handwater

Any pics?

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, UK Gorilla said:

My 2 plant got ec damage i checked the ec level and it was 2.2 added water to get it down to 1.8!  question is will they survive???? they have just started flowering should I cut my loss now?

When you say your plants have damage how bad is it?

If you are growing in a hydro environment I would flush with water and reset. Don't panic. Panic often fucks things up worse.

I think your plants will survive. How long have they been flowering?

• Like 2

Chill out man 2.2 at the start of flower should be fine,, im using mills at 2.4 and everyting seems fine,, those crazy yanks are using athena at 3.0 to 4.0 but if your that worried just flush them till you get a run off and start fresh with a lower ec

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ravsta said:

Chill out man 2.2 at the start of flower should be fine,, im using mills at 2.4 and everyting seems fine,, those crazy yanks are using athena at 3.0 to 4.0 but if your that worried just flush them till you get a run off and start fresh with a lower ec

Just a quick one is that last third when C4 is added just wondering only strain dependent I can push 2.1 then after 3-4 days slight burn 2.3 mm on tips.peace Goohfy.