temperature question

Norbinyo

large.20231105_120645.jpglarge.20231105_120654.jpglarge.65478e5a71283_Screenshot_20231105_120711_ACInfinity.jpgHi everyone, my question is the next.

I got normal thermometer with sensor cable plus i got  ac infinity system thermo sensor in side the tent,but the appliance show different temperature like a two cable but not far from each other as you can see on the picture.So wich is the correct?The sensor cabel's  are bit higher than the appliance but not much or that much can make about 1.5 c difference specialy the sensor cable closer to the light like a appliance.Thanks for help guys!

Just now, Norbinyo said:

large.20231105_120645.jpglarge.20231105_120654.jpglarge.65478e5a71283_Screenshot_20231105_120711_ACInfinity.jpgHi everyone, my question is the next.

I got normal thermometer with sensor cable plus i got  ac infinity system thermo sensor in side the tent,but the appliance show different temperature like a two cable but not far from each other as you can see on the picture.So wich is the correct?The sensor cabel's  are bit higher than the appliance but not much or that much can make about 1.5 c difference specialy the sensor cable closer to the light like a appliance.Thanks for help guys!

But sometimes the temperature close each other sometimes have have 1,5 different sometimes just 0.4-0.5

• Like 1

Prolly your meter heats up a bit more as it's on direct light as it's plastic? Try to put meter and probe somewhere in shade next to eachother see if it's same then. 

My 2meters show difference in Temps and humidity as well,no point in buying third one lol  best to buy decent controller like sms and lay back. Am yet to get it tho

• Like 2
Just now, Herbal Kint said:

Prolly your meter heats up a bit more as it's on direct light as it's plastic? Try to put meter and probe somewhere in shade next to eachother see if it's same then. 

My 2meters show difference in Temps and humidity as well,no point in buying third one lol  best to buy decent controller like sms and lay back. Am yet to get it tho

First i was set it up all together out side of the tent and i was ajust the temperature in ac system for the thermometer but only had 1c different at this time so ye.The pot is not plastic that is fabric.Thanks for the answer.