Annual Grow Time

The Anvil

Sisters and Brothers, I want your recommendations.
Each year I do one grow to get my supply for the year. I can't keep a mother so in past years, a mate has provided me with cuttings. He's not growing anymore so I have to go from seed this year. I have a three - four month window to germinate, root, veg, flower and dry a crop while the wife lounges at her sister's place in Spain.

In a few weeks, I'll set up my 2m x 1m tray under 4 x 315w CDM lamps, tank and drippers in the spare room to grow 12 plants in coco.

So I am looking for the best 8-9 week flowering feminsed seeds. What do you reckon?
  • Like 1

Nice one mate ,  give the boys & girls a bit more info and im sure someone will point you in the right direction :yep:

All same cultivar or mixed ?? 

What traits you looking for  ??        Spicy  /  fruity  /  herbal  ??      

Seen some awesome results from some of the growers SeedStockers indoors grows :yep:       A few nice Dutch Passion grows and some tasty Real Gorilla Seeds grows :george:

Sweet Seeds got some rather nice offerings too.      

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual !
  • Like 1

I don't think you'd go far wrong with some Eleven Roses or Black Sugar Rose. I love both of them but I'm recommending them as the plants are very uniform and as you're running from seed it's something to consider.

Just out of curiosity, does the mrs know what you're upto? lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Nice one mate ,  give the boys & girls a bit more info and im sure someone will point you in the right direction :yep:

All same cultivar or mixed ?? 

What traits you looking for  ??        Spicy  /  fruity  /  herbal  ??      

Seen some awesome results from some of the growers SeedStockers indoors grows :yep:       A few nice Dutch Passion grows and some tasty Real Gorilla Seeds grows :george:

Sweet Seeds got some rather nice offerings too.      

Thanks for chipping in.

I want to run the same cultivars. I've done mixed grows before and found it hard to provide for the specific needs of individual varieties And it's nice to have something approaching an even canopy.

I used to run DP seeds a lot many years ago. I always got nice results from their Power Plant and Euphoria.

I'm not so concerned about flavours - fruity is nice but with one grow a year, yield is more important.

3 hours ago, KC said:

I don't think you'd go far wrong with some Eleven Roses or Black Sugar Rose. I love both of them but I'm recommending them as the plants are very uniform and as you're running from seed it's something to consider.

Just out of curiosity, does the mrs know what you're upto? lol

Thanks KC. Uniformity is something I look for - even canopy - equal feed requirements - equal flowering times.I'll take a look at Eleven Roses and Black Sugar Rose now.

Yes, the Missus knows but it freaks her out having it in the house when she's around. Poor girl!

• Like 2

These are 11 roses bud, I've got a thread running if you want the full picture...

large.SSCN2478.JPGlarge.SSCN2477.JPG

Three weeks in flower and they'll finish 8/9 weeks, need support towards the end.

Chuffing on some right now, very nice indica but doesn't nail you down...:yep:

• Like 4

On 05/11/2023 at 5:47 PM, stu914 said:

These are 11 roses bud, I've got a thread running if you want the full picture...

large.SSCN2478.JPGlarge.SSCN2477.JPG

Three weeks in flower and they'll finish 8/9 weeks, need support towards the end.

Chuffing on some right now, very nice indica but doesn't nail you down...:yep:

Nice one, Stu. I'm heading over to your thread now.

• Like 1