New to all this

Daniel151

Just like to say hello to everyone. This is my first time attempting to grow. Just in the process of buying equipment etc. So I apologise in advance if I ask some stupid questions 

• Like 10

Welcome to UK420 @Daniel151 :thumsup:

Get a diary up if you’re looking for some assistance with the grow :) 

The stupid question is the one you don’t ask :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Welcome onboard, @Daniel151, loads of helpful folk kicking about about who really know their stuff...ask away ! :yes:

Don't rush into things, and just take your time. :)

Edited by Zipster

Hey and welcome .... New member :toot:

Even if you think you got a stupid question, just post it and someone will have an answer for ya ... no one will put you down for it, this is a place of learning among friendly people.:woot:

If this is your 1st time buying equipment, then asking for advice I would say is a must. 1st bit of advice ... don't buy kits from the big A .... waste of money.

good luck ... :yahoo:

• Like 2

Welcome friend, have a good read and ask a few questions before laying out any money on equipment, it will save you money in the long run. Buy cheap, buy twice as folk say around here :smokin:

• Like 3

hello mate

make another thread in the 'grow room design' section, tell us what equipment ur thinking of getting

mystic

• Like 2