Panama x pck

Celtic voyager

Afternoon all.

I'm just sorting out next seasons grow, I have my strains picked out, but came across 

Panama x pck. 

Has anyone tried this for a outdoor grow in our climate, (back garden in pots)

Would be interested in any reports on how she fared out?

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 3

PCK been done a few times in the garden & gg with no dramas  , came up well and nice effect ,  no dramas and made it home safe.    Not done Panama mate sorry. 

Im sure i seen either B Real or ErbMan .. poss Slippyone ... somebody ran panama last year , poss the year before.     

• Like 2

I ran Panama this year just chopped a couple days ago she grows big lost quite a bit to rot but what I got is well cooked with a lemon/skunk smell don't know much about the PCK was thinking of getting some regs to try some breeding with seems Ace uses the PCK in several of their crosses

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

I ran Panama this year just chopped a couple days ago she grows big lost quite a bit to rot but what I got is well cooked with a lemon/skunk smell don't know much about the PCK was thinking of getting some regs to try some breeding with seems Ace uses the PCK in several of their crosses

Interested to know what the effect is like on the Panama, from what I’ve read it’s very uplifting + positive and i was thinking of using it in a cross 

• Like 3

@bfehillbilly

Going to run panama x pck in the next run, feminized, and pkc, just to see how the handle outdoors and our climate. 

Going on Aces site, they have a strong resistance to mould, and handle rain and cold fairly well

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Celtic voyager, found some info from the breeder who made this cross.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 47º in a wide range of outdoor climates: warm or cold, dry or wet.
We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, and moderate-high for the flowering.

UK starts just shy of 50ºN. Might manage to grow outdoors in Cornwall, Scilly or Channel Islands? Maybe finish too late further north without light deprivation?

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 1

@Crow River

Thanks for this .

Was reading up on this strain as well. 

Thinking on it, I'll probably just run, nepal jam and PKC.

Along with sweetseeds, cream caramel and SAD.

• Like 1