Been out of the loop for a while, whats new?

joshbunnybun

Ive been out of the loop for going on 15 or more years and now I am wanting to put a grow on.

Any strains/breeders I should look out for?

• Like 2

We’ve got some Seedbanks and breeders as Site Sponsors,

they’re a great place to start :D

Real Gorilla Seeds

Seedstockers

Sweet Seeds

Attitude 

And

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/store/category/2-cannabis-seeds/

Plus you could save yourself some cash and become a site subscriber and choose from:

Karma gets a lot of mentions.

I’m currently trying out some Calyx Brothers and Nasha Genetics from the States :) 

Things look good so far :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Im looking at old strains, White widow and northern lights spring to mind. Older strains are going to be more stable right? I seem to remember B52 being decent back in the 90's in the coffee shops, they were always really tight and compact nugs. Is there any old strains like that around worth growing?

As said above mate your be better off with the subbies as lots of things on there from people trying to recreate the sort of things your be looking for 

Ive looked at the subbies and tempting as it looks I couldnt bring myself to expose my addy etc, Im sure its fine to do so but I would be way too paranoid knowing my addy was out there.

Just now, SkullDuggery said:

@joshbunnybun you’re gonna struggle to get seeds without giving your address to someone at some point

Thats a very good point. Doesnt make me any less paranoid though :o)

I am reading a lot about Karma genetics. It seems folk are getting decent results from their seeds. Melon cheddar keeps popping up. Is this anything like old school cheese? I remember cheese was very popular?

The main issue your gonna face like the rest of us is ... the old flavours your chasing are now sadly a poor representation of times long gone :yep:

So .. unless you know someone holding old beans or old mums  ,  find something newer that tickles your fancy ,  or be prepared to run the minefield of current old flavours and having to run lots of them to find something representative of old :yep:

Hence why so many folk store beans they like as in time ...you wont get them !

Subbies are the way forward of you want regs  ,   and the breeders already mentioned if you want fems.  

The very best of luck with your venture and get a diary going to extract the best from the site and its talented pool of growers mate.  

All the best with it.  

• Like 1

Just now, joshbunnybun said:

Thats a very good point. Doesnt make me any less paranoid though :o)

Yeah I get that. You will be fine ordering here or through reputable sellers. Just do your research before ordering 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joshbunnybun said:

Ive looked at the subbies and tempting as it looks I couldnt bring myself to expose my addy etc, Im sure its fine to do so but I would be way too paranoid knowing my addy was out there.

Can't you get them sent to someone else or one of the many drop of locations in shops?

• Like 1

Had a a look for the F1 thread but didn’t find it I am getting some F1 Titon and Milky Way was just wondering if anyone has grown them out thank you please.peace Goohfy.