Cali Breeders Help

Amnesialocal

Dear all,

I am posting here hoping is the correct place.

I was wondering if someone could help me to figure it out the best breeders or seedsbank with the famous/original Cali strains like:

Blue Dream

Gorilla glue
Gelato
Sour diesel
Girl scout cookies 
Zkittlez
Purple punch

Runtz

Any help would be much appreciated:)

Thanks

A

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2023 at 11:39 PM, Amnesialocal said:

Dear all,

I am posting here hoping is the correct place.

I was wondering if someone could help me to figure it out the best breeders or seedsbank with the famous/original Cali strains like:

Blue Dream

Gorilla glue
Gelato
Sour diesel
Girl scout cookies 
Zkittlez
Purple punch

Runtz

Any help would be much appreciated:)

Thanks

A

The really interesting thing here is u calling these strains cali strain when only 1-2 ate actually strains from cali. Next people will be asking were to get the vest flav strain. For those that don't know its literally means a flavour of weed that isn't common in the area its being sold. As your question as already been answered Google the original breeder and find out what seedbank if any they work with.

• Like 1

Well, that’s a complicated question with no real good answer. 

those are just names. A good portion of those that are considered “notable” are going to be in cut form. One particular plant from a large number of seeds that was standout. For those, the best option for seed form is probably finding a trustworthy seed maker that has back crossed the “notable” cuts. 

Then there’s the question of “which cut of xxx name?”  

If you’re after, say, Sour Diesel, give a look towards “Sour Diesel BX3” or “Sour Diesel Back Cross”

Compound genetics if you want to get your wallet out - they have a reduced selection available easily in EU through a collaboration with Paradise seeds. Those are cheaper but their full range of gear in USA is much more expensive but exotic.

Clearwater Genetics, CSI Humboldt, Archive Seeds.

HTH.. 

They are clone only strains you won’t find them in seed, not the exact one anyway. Any breeders selling seeds will be crosses or selfed seeds, or even two completely unrelated plants with a popular name slapped on 

the us scene is mainly built on clone only hype strains, they rarely do any work in stabilising for seed releases like traditional breeders did back in the day 

Edited by MySoulIsMine
  • Like 2