Spider Farmer SF 1000 27 X 27 X 62" Kit

Chal

Bought this last November. Presently standing in my kitchen. At least that's better than being in a cardboard box, in the corner.

To save anyone the bother, it contains the light. And what I'd take to be their basic, 4" fan. The rest is superfluous. And, yes, I probably could have saved a lot, even on the deal I got on it, if I'd bought separates :rolleyes: Rookie mistake. Spilt milk.

Moving on ....! :D I want to grow a single, Auto Northern Lights, in a bucket of water, in there. I have 'All' that side of things covered. Everything that needs go in the bucket is sat waiting too. Let's forget about that. What I'd like to ask about, please, is the 'Anything Else? ' aspect of the Tent set up.

Eg. I have a single, small fan. A " Pro Breeze TM Professional Mini 6", 2 Speed." Opinions? Could I use another? Another fan? Another type?

That's what I'm asking, guys. Basically, is there anything glaring which I might have overlooked? Anything I might want to know, about any aspect of what I've got ? Anyone else got / had / used this little combo, like to say, like; 'Oh, I found .....' ?

Buddy Check?

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Carbon filter?

Ah. Sorry, Arthur. It crossed my mind. But, I just thought everyone would accept that comes with such a kit.

I have one. Dunno what sort it is. I might, or might not even bother with it. It'll depend on room, I'm thinking. Only, I'm in the happy position of living ~ and venting my tent into ~ complete isolation.

Quite a lump of a thing, aren't they, too. I mean, I'd rather utilise all that space with, say, another fan, eg?

• Like 1