Latest batch of RSO

disco survivor

Made my latest batch of Rick Simpson Oil and probably my best to date (still lots of improvement to be made though). Also, got my highest yield - 86g bud/ trim made 15.5ml RSO. I did use a larger amount of bud to trim ratio in this attempt compared to the others though. Probably my strongest yet as well. rice grain size amount under my tongue an hour before going to bed. Woke about 3 hours later for the toilet, completely stoned and didn't recover until about 07.30am (won't b doing that again !!). Just to add, I don't smoke so probably have very low tolerance levels.

Next step and the reason for the post is how to make the best topical cream for paint relief?

Going to add some to magnesium gel and then just coconut oil to make some comparison tests. I'll also use the magnesium gel on its own.

For pain relief, what is everyones go to base product in order to make a cream? Thanks in advance. 

large.6538df38cdaad_cbd2510231.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, MindSoup said:

I add a bit of  beeswax as well ,makes it a bit firmer less prone to turning into liquid in the summer. 

Thanks for the tip. Wife tried the Magnesium infused gel yesterday on her knee (already tried the magnesium gel on its own for a few weeks and didn't do a thing). She broke it a couple of months ago (same leg she broke the neck of femur on a few years ago). Been in agony since the op to screw the kneecap back together. She had her first comfortable night but still some pain. Might be a placebo effect but going to carry on with the treatment for a week.

Can't for the life of me work out the concentration levels for the infused gel. I know the average THC and CBC levels for the bud I've grown (22% THC & 15% CBD) but how do I work out the concentrated amount in the RSO? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disco survivor said:

Thanks for the tip. Wife tried the Magnesium infused gel yesterday on her knee (already tried the magnesium gel on its own for a few weeks and didn't do a thing). She broke it a couple of months ago (same leg she broke the neck of femur on a few years ago). Been in agony since the op to screw the kneecap back together. She had her first comfortable night but still some pain. Might be a placebo effect but going to carry on with the treatment for a week.

Can't for the life of me work out the concentration levels for the infused gel. I know the average THC and CBC levels for the bud I've grown (22% THC & 15% CBD) but how do I work out the concentrated amount in the RSO? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

9.5.1 Holy Anointing Oil - GrayWolf's Lair (graywolfslair.com)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

I made a thread a while back on balm. Small update that it does help arthritis and burns. 

Thanks, I'll have a look later today:yep:

• Like 1