they are looks ok?

Norbinyo

Sorry my bad i wasn't introduce my self and the ladys setup etc..:cowboy:

That is my first time when i grow with good setup,8 years ago i was try once with really low budget setup but after i had to stop for some reason anyway.So now i start again and try to make sure everything go to the right way.

The seeds is amnesia zkittle auto by fustbud.They are 12days old from seed at the moment.

For propagation i use 60cmx60cmx90xm tent with 450w omega cfl light.I use small fan but it not running always it turn off in different time's.After the germination i was take the seedling in to root riot cube after i take the cube in to pot and put around some perlite like you can see on the picture.For fertiliser i use from the start canna rhizotonic and canna start.

On the second week go to the big tent.

The big tent is 1.2mx1.2mx2m

Light is omega black 720w led plus i bought two 300w cfl for grow plus two 300w cfl for flower.I gonna use the cfl when the plant's bit bigger make sure they get enough light so i gonna use 2 300w blue in veg after i change to 2 300w red.

Carbon filter and fan  a bit small for that setup it was my mistake cuse i wasnt read after later maybe i change to bigger.That is RVK / CarboAir 50 Professional Extraction Kits 184m3 per hour.For running fun i will use 6inch clips fan.The plants  go to 20l pot i gonna use canna terra professional soil with add some Gold Label HydroCorn Clay Pebbles.For fertiliser i will use terra vega with rhizotonic on the beginning later i will use some cannazym.For flower i will use canna terra flores plus canna boost and on the middle flower time i will add some canna pk 13/14.I try to always keep the ph around betweeb 6.0-6.5 but what i see every second day go up about 0.4.Thats all quickly, if you read my post thank you for that!Happy growing guys!See you soon

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Lubdub said:

They look good, I'd probably plan to get them into their final pots within the next couple of days as those starter pots look tiny.

I decided to do the repotting tomorrow cuse  like you say looks small to them so need place for the roots plus i gonna got busy weekend.Thanks for the advise mate!

• Like 2

Do you have a plan for getting them out of those little pots? I reckon the perlite around the riot cube will all fall away. I'd leave them in there longer to minimise the chances of this happening. It'd be a shame to have a set-back now because they're looking really nice.

31 minutes ago, Clubs said:

Do you have a plan for getting them out of those little pots? I reckon the perlite around the riot cube will all fall away. I'd leave them in there longer to minimise the chances of this happening. It'd be a shame to have a set-back now because they're looking really nice.

First thank you mate!My planning is take only the tube in to the soil the perlite gonna bin.

• Like 1
On 24/10/2023 at 0:20 PM, Norbinyo said:

Thank you,they will be go on the weekend cuse that gonna be the second week.Will be go to 20l pots.

Water gently

Hi,some update i will have to do the repoting tomorrow cuse i got some problem with the temperature :furious:

Doesn’t matter what I do not going down under 30.4 and that time the window open.

The problem it is a small room full of stuff and the led light really heating up.I was open the tent door what is besacly no good still wasn't enough. I bought extra fan etc....

So tomorrow i will get mobile air condition unfortunately.

Without a proper extraction setup you have no way to remove the heat generated by lights from your grow.

I can't see any extraction in your setup which is probably the cause of your temperature issues. Burying the heat from a CFL is trivial with even the most basic fan and filter

The best advice I can offer at this stage is to read read read. Environment is absolutely everything and at the moment (unless I'm mistaken) you're missing a critical component.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, NezA said:

Without a proper extraction setup you have no way to remove the heat generated by lights from your grow.

I can't see any extraction in your setup which is probably the cause of your temperature issues. Burying the heat from a CFL is trivial with even the most basic fan and filter

The best advice I can offer at this stage is to read read read. Environment is absolutely everything and at the moment (unless I'm mistaken) you're missing a critical component.

I got extraction fan with carbon filter on the and i was turn on and it was the same.The problem that is a small room about 6m2 full of stuff and the light heated up the all.room specialy if leave open the tent.If i not leave open the ten more worst

Upgrade soon be

23 hours ago, NezA said:

I got extraction fan with carbon filter on the and i was turn on and it was the same.The problem that is a small room about 6m2 full of stuff and the light heated up the all.room specialy if leave open the tent.If i not leave open the ten more worst

On 24/10/2023 at 7:31 AM, Norbinyo said:

Thanks,do you know what is best and cheapest way to add some co2 ?

Really upset your Mrs, retreat to grow room, open ya tent, and let her sound off ! :rofl:

On 24/10/2023 at 9:31 AM, Norbinyo said:

What do you guys thinking about the diy version the sugar yeast combo thing?

Cheapest and cleanest way to produce your own CO2 is to mix equal parts of citric acid with bicarb of soda. Dry mix in a jar or tub with holes drilled in the lid. Moisture from the air will cause a slow release reaction with the mixture to produce carbon dioxide. You should stir the mixture every few days to keep it working. I haven't done any CO2 work with my indoor grow as I'm in there every day so figure the CO2 I'm giving off is enough?

Just now, disco survivor said:

Cheapest and cleanest way to produce your own CO2 is to mix equal parts of citric acid with bicarb of soda. Dry mix in a jar or tub with holes drilled in the lid. Moisture from the air will cause a slow release reaction with the mixture to produce carbon dioxide. You should stir the mixture every few days to keep it working. I haven't done any CO2 work with my indoor grow as I'm in there every day so figure the CO2 I'm giving off is enough?

Me either, but u see lots people say that is good thing specialy if have warm weather in tent

• Like 1
Just now, Norbinyo said:

Me either, but u see lots people say that is good thing specially if have warm weather in tent

Over the many, many years I've been growing our own fruit and veg, I've learnt that by far the most important aspect to growing health plants is what happens below ground. Having a healthy root system, correct nutrient balance and growing medium that fits in well with what the plant species thrives in, will not only produce higher yields (if the above ground conditions are also favourable) but will enable plants to withstand a higher degree of abuse if the lighting, temp and humidity are not exactly perfect. Healthy plants will also withstand pests and disease to a higher degree.  Just completed my first indoor grow and it went well. Minimal effort regarding the lighting, humidity and temperature (just made sure everything was within limits). Large amount of effort regarding the growing medium recipe, nutrient mix, pH level monitoring, watering schedule, growing pot design etc. 

• Like 1