Compatible UK plug for devices control Ac Infinity Controller

Amnesialocal

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you all well.

I am desperately to find a compatible alternative to the AC Infinity plug device for controllers.

The plug has only US connection and it is not available in the UK. It cost 19$ but 70-170£ delivery+ taxes...

With Inkbird I had issues with the units stop working often...

The US product is this:

https://acinfinity.com/hydroponics-growers/controllers/smart-uis-controllers/uis-control-plug-for-outlet-powered-equipment/

I was reading somewhere that exist some compatible version UIS that I can find in the UK/EU, but I can't find back the info and I remember I couldn't find at that time neither the product.

Someone can help ?

Many thanks in advance

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

A

Been asked a few times, doent exist, shame as its a good controller, think they tie you into using THEIR products, i.e ac infinty humdifier, etc

• Like 1

Thanks!

I would be happy to buy an AC dehumidifier if would exist....crazy with the black and decker I have now....the aero 360 extract most moisture.

In the end is a UIS connector, nothing unique of AC Infinity I guess.

What about this one

UIS Lighting Adapter Type-A, For RJ11/12 Connector Lights With PWM Or 0-10V Dimmers

large.StorePhoto1__09151_1800x1800.jpg

Sorry just realized you don't want the lighting one :wallbash:

Edited by handysmoker
sorry wrong one

On 23/10/2023 at 11:39 AM, sweettooth said:

... think they tie you into using THEIR products, i.e ac infinty humdifier, etc

:huh: Shit! Thanks!!! (Shoots off to Remove the AC bloody Controller from my list! God, that was close!)

@Chal  You can get a separate thermostat with probe plug for the humidifier, and use the AC controller for everything else.

The AC controllers have quite a bit of compatibility with non AC products.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

@Chal 

Nice try, MG. But, having just read the entire seven pages, I'd taken several 'multi quotes' worth of people, basically, saying; 'Screw Infinity!'. I was thinking: 'Dear god! Look how the mighty have fallen!'

Then, I tried to crop the quotes down the the germane bits. Was struggling to figure how I removed a mass of 'photos' from one. Lost the fucking lot! :wallbash:

I just haven't got it in me, to search seven pages again, just for some one liners :(

People who complain sound the loudest, with all products you get the odd faulty one, or user errors, I personally have only success like the majority on here.

Managing my environment in both my tents has never been easier. Set and forget.

No skin off my back

As for thermostat plugs with probes there many choices out there to control Heat mats, Tube Heaters and de/humidifiers,(humidity Version)

My ones were cheap and having been working perfectly for a long time.

large.20221102_183106.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Hi Military.

If they works, they are brilliant. I always had Inkbird for mini projects before and still I use them.

Sorry I would like only to leave an update on AC Infinity connectors.

Amazon.com US sells them and the delivery cost is approx. $9 ( instead 60-130 in official webpage and DPD fast) including customs taxes.( Tot. £30-36). Are required two US-UK connectors to connect an equipment.

Edited by Amnesialocal