Gorilla Cookies?

Satchitananda

Has anyone grown these? I did a search and the only references I could find were Fastbudz version, I think. I have read that Gorilla Glue was known for hermies?

They've been grown a few times in the outdoor diaries, can't say I've seen an indoor 1 though.

Gg4 I believe was from a herm bagseed can't account for the other varieties

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

They've been grown a few times in the outdoor diaries, can't say I've seen an indoor 1 though.

Gg4 I believe was from a herm bagseed can't account for the other varieties

Yea, the outdoor diaries are mostly the Fastbudz version.

They used GG4 for the Gorilla Cookies. I am finding reports of hermies. I only have 1, it's supposed to be insurance if I don't get any females from my 3 Psychotropics. If I get the females I can chuck the GC.

1 hour ago, blerie420 said:

The cookies I've seen are in the seedstockers outdoors. Might be worth a look

I found two diaries in the 2023 Outdoor diaries, they used autos, but probably share same genealogy, one diary reported hermies. :(

5 hours ago, Satchitananda said:

Has anyone grown these? I did a search and the only references I could find were Fastbudz version, I think. I have read that Gorilla Glue was known for hermies?

Im 90% sure I have, I grew a mixed lot of Fastbuds about 3-4 years back, I know the Basic GSC was in there, and the basic GG4 but I cant remember if I did the Gorilla Cookies or not.

Not too much help, but what I do remember is I had 3 of each of 3 strains and I saw not a single Hermie in mine, but it was only 3 of each and I was indoors.

I'm running the Strawberry Gorilla right now, 2 weeks in, and I have 12 of them so I hope the GG line doesnt have hermies in it anyway :unsure:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...