S&B Venty

Pepe Ramon

I wonder if they've released this because of the heat up time on the Mighty compared to a tinymight2, the difference is huge. I just can't see why they'd want to release another handheld apart from the heatup time.

Batteries are built in again by the looks of it :doh:

• Like 2

@ratdogYou're right! 

Hey Storz, can I buy a new battery? Nah fuck off, we'll charge you for a new one ya cunt. 

large.6534340de065a_Screenshot2023-10-21210710.jpg

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Hey Storz, can I buy a new battery? Nah fuck off, we'll charge you for a new one ya cunt. 

do you have a soldering iron, or one you can borrow?, it looks like a real easy job swapping them over, and i'm no techie!

or, you could take the batteries out with the wires, get new batteries and take them to someone who can swap the wires over? just tell them it's from cordless hair clippers or some other rechargeable item.

Edited by ratdog

40 minutes ago, ratdog said:

do you have a soldering iron, or one you can borrow?, it looks like a real easy job swapping them over, and i'm no techie!

or, you could take the batteries out with the wires, get new batteries and take them to someone who can swap the wires over? just tell them it's from cordless hair clippers or some other rechargeable item.

I do have a decent soldering iron from my DIY LED days. I get 1 session from the crafty plus now, to be fair it's over 700hrs of use.. Might do it. Probably better to open it first to see exactly which battery is used. I did see the batteries have tabs, and various Reddit posts say it's easy. Damn these companies for not having removable batteries, it's like the iPhones..  

• Like 1

Just now, Slippy One said:

Damn these companies for not having removable batteries

they are, they unplug, they just need some clever pirate to make and sell the connecting wires with female inputs, solder them onto batteries ready to go, they would make a tidy sum i reckon.

i reckon if you can fuck about with led lights, you'll have this done before breakfast!

• Like 1

On 19/10/2023 at 7:44 AM, Blaze Easy said:

If anyone is looking for a handheld vape I recommend the "Xlux Roffu" BTW :yinyang:

Recently picked one if these up, quite impressed with it for the money....been getting some decent clouds with the standard mouthpiece and metal chamber, and it fits nicely in the pocket too. The silicone case is a must have accessory imo, as I've dropped mine a few times already lol and as it gets pretty warm too.

• Like 2

Here’s their reply when I asked why their battery service costs €30 more than a brand new Crafty+: 

Thank you for your message! 

Since we are a TÜV-certified company, every single device, including repaired devices, which leave our premises must pass our quality control. 

This ensures that repaired equipment has the same quality and performance as new equipment. 

Therefore our service includes: 

- Replacement of all defective parts 
- Replacement of the battery 
- Replacement of all wear parts such as gaskets and screens 
- Thorough cleaning of the unit 
- Final inspection 

You will receive back an evaporator in a like-new condition. 

Sincerely yours, 

Technical Service. “ 

hmmmm suspiciously like a buy a new one scam. Imagine the outcry from environmentalists if we had to buy a new phone when the battery dies.. 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 3

The xlux has removable batteries and even came with a spare :wassnnme:

@cypher79 I rate it highly.

I also own a Volcano (onyx hybrid) and a Mighty+ but prefer the Roffu. Deffo worth spending the extra 5er on a case, they do get pretty hot.

Just now, Blaze Easy said:

The xlux has removable batteries and even came with a spare :wassnnme:

Shame on S&B for making a product that required fully replacing when the battery dies!

I'd never upgrade to a "Venty" if the battery service is a brand new unit. Buyer beware.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So after watching a few of the reviews of the Venty it seems that it’s not actually a vape to rival the Tm2 in any way really.

I originally thought after seeing its specs stating a 130w heater that it would be able to deliver a similar experience to the Tm2 but that extra power is just used to speed up the initial heat up time to 20 secs and that’s it!

However it is meant to be a better vape than the Mighty+ which I love… so I’ll still be getting one anyway when they eventually come back into stock :P

• 3 weeks later...

TBH I really don't like the design and as I've just had a new Mighty, I won't be "upgrading" either.

Plus I've read of a few "teething" issues, there has also been a recall and you can't use it while it's charging.

I've been smoking a lot of joints recently so my new year resolution is to vape more often and take more capsules instead of smoking. 

• Like 1