S&B Venty

Pepe Ramon

Looks expensive ...

You could get a TM2 with spare batteries + charger + different stems for the same price or less

It looks like a more portable/discrete version of a mighty+/crafty and the TM2 is in a different league to them.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 3

Any decent vape is going to be expensive, a TM2 is around the 350€ mark so not exactly cheap either.

I really don't get the spare batteries thing, I don't carry a spare battery for my phone so why would I carry one for a vape?

I haven't seen any reviews which says that the TM2 is any better than the Mighty/Mighty +, they both do similar things in a slightly different way.

TBH I wouldn't be able to live with the temp settings on a TM2 and I don't need it to go up to 240C which I believe is its maximum and I don't judge gear like this on how big my clouds are either or how stoned I can get on one hit.

IMO the TM1/2 are for those that just want big clouds and get ripped where as the Mighty is a little more cultured, refined and mature. 

I better start saving for a new Venty...:hippy:

Just now, ratdog said:

first hit i found says $450/£368 lol

i'll stick with my mighty 1 for now

It's bound to be expensive for a few months.

I'm also happy with my Mighty but I would now go for one of these rather than go to a Mighty + as my next vape.

I've just had my Mighty "serviced" which I paid 150€ for but all that really happened was S&B sent me a brand new Mighty instead, so I've got plenty of time before I'll need a new vape.

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

all that really happened was S&B sent me a brand new Mighty instead

i'd call that a bloody result mate lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

It's bound to be expensive for a few months.

I'm also happy with my Mighty but I would now go for one of these rather than go to a Mighty + as my next vape.

I've just had my Mighty "serviced" which I paid 150€ for but all that really happened was S&B sent me a brand new Mighty instead, so I've got plenty of time before I'll need a new vape.

The Tinymight comes with a 10 year warranty ;) 

You don’t even have to pay postage :thumsup:

IMO the TM1/2 are for those that just want big clouds and get ripped where as the Mighty is a little more cultured, refined and mature. 

lollollol 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/venty-vaporizer

I wonder if the Apple store will support this app? lol 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I was quoted €200 to service my Crafty Plus, which used to cost €75. I shall email them again. Sounds like changing the batteries is more difficult than I thought.  :yep:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I was quoted €200 to service my Crafty Plus, which used to cost €75. I shall email them again. Sounds like changing the batteries is more difficult than I thought.  :yep:

I just checked the invoice and it was 151.50€, and I also get a brand new warranty as it's a new vape. 

• Like 1

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy anymore vapes apart from a Tetra P80 if I could ever get my hands on one but after seeing this new offering from S&B I KNOW I’m going to be getting one…lol that’s my Christmas present sorted!

I reckon this will rival the Tm2 no problem if you look at its specs with the improved air flow & 130w’s of power!!… in fact this could be the end of the Tm2 at least in my house anyway lol

1 hour ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I just checked the invoice and it was 151.50€, and I also get a brand new warranty as it's a new vape. 

Are you sure you get a full warranty because when I was offered this service from them just over a couple of years ago now I inquired about this and they said it only came with a 6 month warranty so I declined as I’d of been better off paying the extra and buying a brand new Mighty which I could get for around £220 at the time and get another full 3 year warranty.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Are you sure you get a full warranty because when I was offered this service from them just over a couple of years ago now I inquired about this and they said it only came with a 6 month warranty so I declined as I’d of been better off paying the extra and buying a brand new Mighty which I could get for around £220 at the time and get another full 3 year warranty.

I wasn't sure so I checked and I have a 1 year warranty but it's not something I have real concerns over. The warranty had expired on my last Mighty that's basically why I paid the 151€ for a service, I was just happy to get a brand new clean machine.

I haven't used it yet either as I was waiting for my crop to come down, IMO vapes are at their best with fresh weed.

• Like 1

I saw that video the other day.

I agree with the above. Looks both interesting and expensive.

If anyone is looking for a handheld vape I recommend the "Xlux Roffu" BTW :yinyang:

• Like 1

I was reading that they aren't very discreet, as in they're quite large. Surely not compared to the Mighty??? I don't think I'll be buying one, I'm pretty happy with my lot.

If I had money to fritter away I probably would though, you know what it's like with vapes :blushing:

• Like 2

On 18/10/2023 at 5:03 PM, Slippy One said:

I was quoted €200 to service my Crafty Plus

sounds like a nice little racket

• Like 1