I don't know what to do for the best gaaahhhh

Older not wiser

Hi can I get some of your wisdom please. I am a first time grower, indoor, tent, autos (critical auto)  in homemade compost supplemented with comfrey and nettle tea, growing under LEDs.

The grow has been pretty uneventful tbh but I am in the final yards and unsure when to harvest. 

90% of the leaves went yellow and the edges crispy, so I trimmed them off. This has been a thing for about 2 -3 weeks. The seeds were supposed to be a 60 day finish but I am somewhere around day 80-85 and still seeing a few white pistills. I do not have a loupe but I think the trichromes are clear turning to cloudy. 

The plants smell great, they haven't grown in weeks and have reduced their water intake but I am not sure its harvest time yet. I don't smoke it but make it into oil for edibles. 

So FINALLY! my question do I let it continue for 2 more weeks or do I chop now. Are the yellowing leaves a sign of impending doom or just part of the process? They are spreading onto the sugar leaves and there are very few healthy looking green leaves left. I guess I fck-ed my feeding and watering somewhere along the line.

Sorry no pictures as I can not get them to load. 

All advice gratefully received as I do not want to eff it up this close to the finish. Thanks 

@Older not wiser 100 day Autos are not uncommon.

From what you have described it seems either that the plants are comming to the end of their life cycle or you havent given them enough food.

As mentioned above pics paint a thousand words so if you can get a pic or 2 up.

There used to be a very well used saying here "if you think its done, give it another week" so depending on how desperate for oil you are i would suggest giving it another week.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, I am going to give them another week. They are supposed to be a quick variety with a 60 -65 day cycle but they weren't ready then. I think they are at the end of their life cycle so will chop next week. 

I can not get pictures to load which is unfortunate and frustrating 

• Like 1