Can i switch from synthetic to organic in bloom

budmic

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if i can switch to organic after feeding with synthetic.

Ive been using GHE 3 part and for this grow i want to go back to organic but i have probably enough to get through the veg/grow phase with what i have, then i was thinking to switch to organic for flower.

Is this advised or ok to do? Also im not sure wether to use PM Old timer or Bio bizz nutes, whats your thoughts on those feeds, is there a better one out of the 2 in your opinions?

Cheers guys!

not a lot of point on this grow, the salt nutes will have killed most of, if not all the microherd imo so i would finish with that and do organic from the start next time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

not a lot of point on this grow, the salt nutes will have killed most of, if not all the microherd imo so i would finish with that and do organic from the start next time

Roger that ratdog! I havnt used any at all yet still vegging in all mix so not fed yet, ill just cut my losses on the little bit i got and get organic i think.... any opinion on whats better between the 2 mentioned brands? PM or Bio bizz?