A bit of Lemon A's

Lemonaze#

Good evening everyone,

For my first attempt I'd like to grow some Lemon Haze as for me it treats depression and ADHD really well. I'd also like to grow a couple of good medicinal indica plants too, or indica dominant hybrids will be fine. Maybe the UK cheese will be perfect actually because it's such a relaxing high from cheese.

What training method would you recommend for keeping the lemon haze low and also which indica will grow well alongside the lemon with regards to being able to harvest at the same time?

I'm going to be using photoperiod seeds and feminised. 

• Like 2

Scrog net would be my choice, Train it flat and don't over veg, and keep tucking and apreading the branches under the net for the first week or two of flower stretch.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lemonaze# said:

By training flat do you mean to top them a couple of times?

I mean like this, using the net to direct the growth outwards and then let it grow upwards. You can top them as many times that will fit your space.

This is a 40x40

large.20231012_050437.jpg

This one is 60x60

large.20230606_235246.jpg

Side on view

large.20230607_000126.jpg

This method gives you best use of light coverage.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

For your first time you really want to be in and out again with something to smoke ASAP

So something low odour, simple to grow and done in 8 weeks of 12/12

Cheese fucking stinks, Haze can take weeks to finish, etc …you can be ambitious once you’ve done it once 

Choose a photoperiodic variety that will finish in 8 weeks and just grow it out, you can take cuttings and see how you get on with that

18 hours ago, Black Shadow said:

Choose a photoperiodic variety that will finish in 8 weeks and just grow it out, you can take cuttings and see how you get on with that

Any experience with Northern Lights dude? By all accounts it's a nice easy one to grow, resilient to most things that could hurt her.