I grew some nuts to grow some buds!

Lemonaze#

Hi everyone, hope you're all good.

So..........

I've finally decided to throw a tent up! Over the last 3 years I've been putting together all the equipment needed to grow my own broccoli ???? why 3 years you may ask, well basically I had a neighbour who could smell it every time I was having a little smokey outside and she didn't like it, so she reported me and on a couple of occasions I had the old drone checking me out  A couple of years on and all seems quiet so with a lot of backwards and forwards in my head I've now decided I'm going for it.

I'm looking forward to making friends within the community and chatting with as many of you as possible, hopefully gaining the knowledge needed to help me through my first grow.

Have a good one folks!

Edited by Lemonaze#
To get rid of the formatting
  • Like 12

Welcome bud, best place for help with the hobby :yinyang:

What do you think the reason for drones were? I'd be shocked if one tip off from an elderly neighbour got the drones on you especially 3 years ago, they work as an addition to the main operations. I wouldnt want to speculate as to who it was:mellow: Local kids with a drone their parents bought during lockdown probably!

Whap up a grow diary and fuck the system:ninja: 

• Like 4

Thanks dude.

The drones were as a direct result of the neighbour complaining for sure, there had been some issues between us and all down to the fact that she didn't like what I was doing, simply smoking my medicine. Her daughter even came around mouthing off at me too and threatened to report me. I told her to go ahead and do it as I didn't give a bollox. So she obviously went ahead and reported me as a week later I went outside for a smoke but luckily just a cigarette, and while standing there I could see a blue flashing light down the side of the house. I assumed police had pulled someone as they are always doing here where I am, but then I could also hear a funny whiring sound and when I looked up I realised it was a drone. So now me being as cocky as I can be walked to the front of my house and across the road was the copper in control of the drone. I just stood there smoking my fag while he squirmed a little, and then I shouted over to him, any luck mate? Hahaha. The fool just packed up and left. Couple of weeks later they tried again and I saw them again in the same spot, this time I was about to light a joint though but spotted him in time. She's gone from next door now and I don't get any hassle from anyone now, I'm enjoying living at my own home again.

Edited by Lemonaze#
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, Banarchylamp said:

I'd be shocked if one tip off from an elderly neighbour got the drones on you

Just now, Lemonaze# said:

Her daughter even came around mouthing off at me too and threatened to report me.

She'll have over egged the pudding when she rang the filth and told them you were growing, stinking the street out, can feel the heat coming off the house across the road lol you get the idea

Did you remedy the situation RE your smoking and the smell?

Welcome to the site.

• Like 5

Oh yeah for sure, I assumed she probably went heavy on the detail and only to look a fool in the end haha. I did actually remedy the situation as I stopped smoking and only used a disposable vape here and there, the main doses were in edible form and oils. I still have the odd disposable vape but I'd like to buy a dry herb vape for that immediate hit when it's needed, and I may buy a press so I can fill a cart here and there with rosin.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

Hey @Lemonaze#

welcome to the No1 hang-out for learning and meeting (online) new peoples .... :fart:

Will this be your 1st grow ?

Thanks dude, yes it'll be my first grow 

• Like 2

Just now, stu914 said:

@Lemonaze#

Glad to hear your nosy neighbour's gone, are you sure your address is 'clean' and not on a list somewhere?

Don't want to worry you, just a thought...:yep:

Well to be honest it is always on my mind but I've held off from what I intended doing for an extra two years because of all this. I can't say I've seen any more drone action since a couple of years back now so I'm hoping I'll be left in peace now to put a grow on. I'd even thought of moving so I could start from a clean address.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, geogeo said:

hi lemon , hope you get a nice new nebour next door , regards g

Thanks, yeah both sides all good now:smokin:

• Like 1