Choosing Some Of Highgrower's Subbie Seeds For Cobbing

MidgeSmith

Hi,

It might be a fruitless question, but I am planning to do a grow for cobbing after my current grow ends and with that in mind was thinking about using some subbie seeds, possibly those of @highgrower ,  does the stuff in brackets mean that all the below Malawi and Panama crosses essentially?

Malawi x Panama x Celia or (Malawi x Panama)
Celia x Celia or (Malawi x Panama)
Guawi x Celia or (Malawi x Panama)
Lemon Drizzle x Celia or (Malawi x Panama)
Memory Loss x Celia or (Malawi x Panama)

I'm keen to grow something akin to the classic Malawi used in cobs and I know Panama has some similarities, so the above look to be right up my alley.

Many thanks for any guidance  you might be able to offer, especially if you have grown any of them out  :)

• Like 3

I did a seed run with a mix of pollen from two Celia boys and two (Malawi x Panama) boys - well i didnt mix the pollen more there were buds which ended up getting seeded with stray pollen.

So I know what strain the Mum of the seeds were but the dad could be one of the 4 male plants - either Celia or MxP

There is a chance of some Celia F2s in the Celia (mum) x  - Celia (dad) or (Malawi x Panama) (dad)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, highgrower said:

I did a seed run with a mix of pollen from two Celia boys and two (Malawi x Panama) boys - well i didnt mix the pollen more there were buds which ended up getting seeded with stray pollen.

So I know what strain the Mum of the seeds were but the dad could be one of the 4 male plants - either Celia or MxP

There is a chance of some Celia F2s in the Celia (mum) x  - Celia (dad) or (Malawi x Panama) (dad)

Ah, thank you very much @highgrower (sounds like a wonderful roulette where they're all winners one way or tother :) ) and @Shumroom (sometimes the Ajax powering the tag suggestions and linkage just times out for me, I gave up after a few tries - much obliged)!

All the best,

• Like 2