Strange growth.

Clubs

So, I've got a seedling, around 12-13 days old (Auto Bubblegum), freebie with my order. I though I'd try a few with my Bruce Banners but things got strange. 

One sprouted and just died. One has stopped making new growth from the top and has two branched forming from the first node.

I've had one of these before but I pulled it because I'm impatient. I can't be the only one who's come across this so what I'm asking is; is it likely to become a decent-sized plant or does this phenomenon normally develop into a worthless twig? It's emitting a faint canna smell already which tells me to wait and see.

Anyone got any pics of how they can turn out?

Cheerslarge.20231010_191413.jpglarge.20231010_191400.jpg

Edited by Clubs
Spelling
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had something similar happen with the gelato41 I'm currently growing. Only one half of the plant grew out of the seedling. It actually turned out to be one of the best yeilding and by far the smelliest pheno out of the bunch and is the mum I chose to keep!

It's in my last diary if you want to have a look!

Edited by BushDoctoR
  • Like 1

Just now, BushDoctoR said:

Had something similar happen with the gelato41 I'm currently growing. Only one half of the plant grew out of the seedling. It actually turned out to be one of the best yeilding and by far the smelliest pheno out of the bunch and is the mum I chose to keep!

It's in my last diary if you want to have a look!

That's good to know because I decided to keep her. I put it in a 6L pot and it's growing really strangely, like two main stems. If she gets to a foot tall though, I'll be impressed.  I'll post a pic when I can.