Resevior with Dehumidifier?

Axiom

4 hours ago, Axiom said:

@Slippy One 
Just curious - why is flood and drain a ball ache?

Pumps, temps, timers, ph, e.c, wands, probes, algae, hoses, mixing, aerating. But don't listen to me, I've converted to beanstalk pellets in coco watered with gravity blumats. 

@Slippy One Yeah I get what you mean but it's gotta be worth it to get away from all the dirt and pots.
The volumes of water being carried around every day if you hand water like me.
Reusing water makes my situation less suspicious because  neighbours can hear my RO system doing its thing quite regularly.
A lot of splashing around when I'm rinsing the coco for reuse also. 

I figured using an RO system would change the game for flood and drain and i'v been itching to try it.
I'm sure it would make the whole system easier to clean (+ less often)

I've got all the stuff to do it already, maybe just need to buy new fittings and hope the water pump isn't too loud or won't fail on me!

@stu914 I would definitely keep using Rhino Skin or other silica. It holds its weight good bang for buck. Doesn't mess with pH either

Edited by Axiom

PH perfect nutes work perfectly well with plain tapwater no need for RO...:yep:

I've only ever used the Buddhas Tree so have no comparison, if it works for you bud, stick with it...:yep:

• Like 1