Northern lights blue - delicious seeds

Eldo

Been a while since I bought any new seeds but decided end of the month time to treat myself so been having a little look around and stumbled across these

Northern Light Blue is the result of crossing our special Northern Light mother with an original clone of the authentic Blueberry of DJ Short. We obtain this strain of exceptional qualities, which gives a twist to two of the most famous indicas in the world.

On paper sounds pretty good but can't find a mention of it on here

Anyone grown and how likely delicious got legitimate stated parent plants?

I'm pretty sure DJ Short lost his original Blueberry parent stock in a fire and the Blueberry he recreated afterwards wasn't anywhere near the same. I'd take this company's claim that they used an original clone with a pinch bucket of salt. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

I grew the CBD version.

I had two but one hermed early flower, the other one wasn't that great for Blueberry terps

large.20211222_035644.jpg

The Herms

large.20220111_034307.jpglarge.20220111_024244.jpglarge.20220111_024224.jpglarge.20220111_024110.jpglarge.20220111_024051.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Saddam said:

I'm pretty sure DJ Short lost his original Blueberry parent stock in a fire and the Blueberry he recreated afterwards wasn't anywhere near the same. I'd take this company's claim that they used an original clone with a pinch bucket of salt. :rolleyes: 

Around $4000 I saw for a pack of them on an auction site they use.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

but one hermed early flower

That makes it sound like the Blueberry bit is legit then lol

I love Delicious seeds but using hermie parent plants is going to lead to unsatisified customers surely :unsure:

• Like 2

On 08/10/2023 at 9:26 PM, Eldo said:

Been a while since I bought any new seeds but decided end of the month time to treat myself so been having a little look around and stumbled across these

Northern Light Blue is the result of crossing our special Northern Light mother with an original clone of the authentic Blueberry of DJ Short. We obtain this strain of exceptional qualities, which gives a twist to two of the most famous indicas in the world.

On paper sounds pretty good but can't find a mention of it on here

Anyone grown and how likely delicious got legitimate stated parent plants?

i grew it out, its bloody lovely, was a few years back though like say 7-8yr maybe.

i distincly remember a mate taking a whitey after a few......the poof....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

@badbillybob cheers mate that's probably enough to put it back on the order list even if I can't run it for a bit. 

Was it you I see on another thread recommended ss cream 47 for yield and if so how did you rate the quality of the smoke?