Killerskunk - UGORG

prawn

Bought seeds about 8-10 years ago - kept a mother going for a good 6 years (bonsai mums - thx oldtimer)

am wanting to grow again but .. what gives at UGORG? - all seeds sold out, and no thread in "breeders help" threads?
are they still operating? really hope so - such good strains...

They're available if you look. Although I’d rather buy 120 quids worth of wasps and feed them one by one into my anal passage until I pass out. Fuck that guy. 

• Like 11

pretty sure he's lost all the og parents and is just doing remakes sold as originals, wouldn't trust em anyway my last purchase didn't even germinate old pale looking disco seeds and the f2 replacements wasn't worth it. Lot of hermies reports too in some of there lines and for £120 you can get a lot better elsewhere, don't even think a lifetime sub costs that

• Like 6

@prawn It's all about the money to him, dunno how someones product can get significantly worse and double in price at the same time. He kept calling covid the "apocolypse" too lol probably a scapegoat to raise prices before the "end of days"

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 3

ah geez - such a shame tho.. the work put in and some good people involved, all releases were banging too.. what a fkn berk.

• Like 2

Nothing lasts forever even cannabis seed breeders. Subbie seeds from the WIN honest genetics and you can talk to the breeder or read their diaries.

Lifetime for £100 and pick some magic seeds :yinyang: Skunk's Chem's OG's they are all there.

• Like 9

lol As I was reading that I was totally expecting the whip round to be for 120 quids worth of wasps lol … 

• Like 5