Advice needed pls

tranlands

large.48CD3357-6854-44B6-A136-1C7236390A7C.jpegHello folks,

my plants are 30 days from germination,can I now start taking lower branches off or are they still to young?

All advice welcome 

TIA…:smokin:

• Like 2

Once you have five sets of nodes/branches you're good to go...what are you going to do with these?

If you intend to do a scrog I would top at the fifth and remove the bottom leaving sets 2 3 and 4, six branches in all.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Once you have five sets of nodes/branches you're good to go...what are you going to do with these?

If you intend to do a scrog I would top at the fifth and remove the bottom leaving sets 2 3 and 4, six branches in all.

stu914,

Yes I am going to attemp to do a scrog,and thank you for reply/advice..:thumsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stu914 said:

Cheers @stu914 Have copy and pasted your advice for when I give it a go, but only want to do scrog when I know I've got girls from start :)

:woot:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, handysmoker said:

but only want to do scrog when I know I've got girls from start

cuttings are what you want

• Like 3