Yellowing leaves

Older not wiser

Hey all, can I get some advice please. I still can't figure out how to post pics so I will need to paint a picture with my words! 

I am growing 2 autos in a tent, critical auto in homemade compost with blood and bone meal and perlite added in big pots 35l. Feeding with homemade nettle tea compost and banana skin compost tea. 

They have been growing for about 10 weeks, supplier said 8 weeks but not enough brown pistils yet to harvest. 

However the leaves are looking very yellow and its worsening. There was 3 days when I wasn't on top of the watering but that was a few weeks ago. I have fed, water and flushed to try and turn this around. I did expect some yellowing as we got near the end but this seems dramatic. The ends of the leaves have gone brown and crispy.

Is there a remedy? Do I chop now? Or hang in 2 more weeks and chop then? 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, 5Lip said:

In my (limited) experience, yellowing of leaves is normal towards the end of the plant's life

Thanks for replying, this is my first grow so I am not sure what is normal.