Is this fungus?

Satchitananda

The plants are a few weeks old, in soil (Tropic Mix), no feed yet, under a 150w CMH (18" away). I haven't grown for a year and I cleaned everything, tent etc, first.

When you fungus you on about powdery mildew etc because it’s not that . My eyes are not the best but looks like something is having a nibble . Doesn’t look the usual thrip marks have a goose on the leaf and underside.

• Like 1

Just now, Devon Cream said:

When you fungus you on about powdery mildew etc because it’s not that . My eyes are not the best but looks like something is having a nibble . Doesn’t look the usual thrip marks have a goose on the leaf and underside.

I can't see any nasties.

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

I don't think it's fungus,just lower leaf dying out normally?

It's not really a lower leaf, they don't have many leaves yet, they are only a week or so old (I said a few weeks in first post but that's wrong). Here is a pic of them all.

large.PXL_20231002_182301491a.jpg

I would just give it another 2 weeks growth and see how you get on.

Does not seem to any bugs or fungus etc to me.

• Like 1

If you rub the leaf and you end up with a rusty-looking smudge on your fingers  - that might be fungus, otherwise it's probably not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

If you rub the leaf and you end up with a rusty-looking smudge on your fingers  - that might be fungus, otherwise it's probably not.

Good point. Nothing comes off if I rub it. :) Also, it's not getting any worse.

Edited by Satchitananda
  • Like 1