Any ideas ???

Lee1089

Hi guys , 2nd week flower one of my girls has started some strange leaf growth on one of the main heads. Skinny leaves and claw/curl. I’ve attached a pic as my profile picture as I couldn’t figure out how to upload on thread. Let me know if yous have any thoughts. 
current humidity. 55% temps around 27-29 degrees. Thanks.  

Just to add. Apart from that problem everything else looking ok. Lower and mid growth etc and no discolouring on affected leaves 

Edited by Lee1089

Plants that stretch above the lights, or grow into a poorly lit area of the space, claw excessively like that while the rest of the plant/s that are being lit adequately look fine.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

Hi Lee

Are you maybe over watering the plants!

Hi thanks for the response, I’m pretty sure over watering isn’t the problem

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

Plants that stretch above the lights, or grow into a poorly lit area of the space, claw excessively like that while the rest of the plant/s that are being lit adequately look fine.

That’s possible, I will raise light slightly and try position plant a little better.  Am I likely to see an improvement on how it already looks if that’s the problem ? or will it just not get any worse? 
thanks 

Seen similar situation before on house plants and it was put down to heat stress. Upper leaves experience rapid evaporation and curl up to preserve moisture. If they are close to a heat source, move them away (or the heat source) and they will recover. Any leaves that are too far gone will just fall off.