Best Cheese ?

nbenja3

Just wondering what the consensus is on the best cheese strain going around currently is? Missing those flavours big time! Swaying towards barneys triple cheese, although they dont have the best rep these days. The triple cheese appears to get decent reviews though 

When they had the big seed packaging before the green n gold packs they were  tremendous tall skunk stenchy funky plants. Purchased the green packs a few years later and they were mediocre uniform runty things. Had one that looked good but it was a poor high, if anyone has those triple cheese in the big seed packaging before the new ones, they're definitely worth a grow, absolute stinkers. 

If you’re not looking for straight cheese you would do far worse than getting some of these from the subbies list and you would be supporting the site too………

PsycoBadger X Cheese x Blues x Smottie

Celia bx1 X Love TKO

• Like 4

Cheese leaning pheno of Chelato has been the best Cheesey strain I've grown to date, BSB Cheddar #1 has a good rep I have a few beans but not grown them yet.

• Like 1

Yeah BSB Cheddar #1 grown by Rockster.  It was a good cheesey, tasty, rich, oily and terpy, smooth smoke. I grew that a few months ago, it is one of my favourites. Sadly they sold off the last of their own stock, but I think there are some seedbanks out there with their stock still.

large.20221223_232359.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lildaveham said:

If you’re not looking for straight cheese you would do far worse than getting some of these from the subbies list and you would be supporting the site too………

PsycoBadger X Cheese x Blues x Smottie

Celia bx1 X Love TKO

It is a straight cheese i am particularly after. Never knew about the subbie seed thing, looks like a nice selection although no fems(i think) I will need to give the lifetime a punt at some point 

19 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Yeah BSB Cheddar #1 grown by Rockster.  It was a good cheesey, tasty, rich, oily and terpy, smooth smoke. I grew that a few months ago, it is one of my favourites. Sadly they sold off the last of their own stock, but I think there are some seedbanks out there with their stock still.

large.20221223_232359.jpg

Thank you :) 

• Like 1