Polyembryonic Psychotropic

Satchitananda

Yeah ive had this a few times, it happens a lot more regularly with chilli seeds but i can think of a couple of weed seeds that have done this, one usually gives up after a little while.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yup had this recently,

I separated them into their own pots :) 

The small one was male and the main on was female iirc,

they were Regular seeds.

Atb

• Like 1

Just now, Shumroom said:

The small one was male and the main on was female iirc,

they were Regular seeds.

Are you going to smash them together and make seeds?

What would the outcome be?

Instant ibl?

• Like 3

No unfortunately,

I discarded the male as I had a load of plants to sex at around the same time and didn’t have room to be saving him.

I wonder what the results would be :g:?

Maybe next time :D 

Atb

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Yeah ive had this a few times, it happens a lot more regularly with chilli seeds but i can think of a couple of weed seeds that have done this, one usually gives up after a little while.

Was it footloose? 1/8 germinated and it looks similar lol, it looks more like the seed shell has grown grown into the cotyledon.

• Like 1

@wifi-user no it wasn't, didn't get on with the newer u.g strains... ghetto blaster i got 5 blokes , a full blown intersexer and lots of abusive messages for mentioning it :unsure:lol:wanker:

A mate gifted me some screwball, as soon as it was cloned it started spitting out nanas on the cuts, binned em.

I can't actually recall what the varieties that did this were :g:I'll wrack m'brains and have a good hard think.... Dr Krippling's kali mist × chocolope was definitely one.....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@wifi-user no it wasn't, didn't get on with the newer u.g strains... ghetto blaster i got 5 blokes , a full blown intersexer and lots of abusive messages for mentioning it :unsure:lol:wanker:

A mate gifted me some screwball, as soon as it was cloned it started spitting out nanas on the cuts, binned em.

I can't actually recall what the varieties that did this were :g:I'll wrack m'brains and have a good hard think.... Dr Krippling's kali mist × chocolope was definitely one.....

Chocolope is known for ladyboyz. I don't know why, but I have yet to see one since I started again 3 years ago.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

@catweazle1 The Kali and the chocolate factory didn't herm , it was polyembryonic , well one of 5 was. Bad grow that , they're still gagged and bagged in the shed 6 years later :bag: Lots and lots of spider mites :stoned:

• Like 2