BRING THE GIRLS OUT THE COLD TO THE GROOM

geogeo

good afternoon mates, hope you are all fine,  . had no sun for a couple weeks + the nigel wind, the girls have been in the potting shed under the light an intake fan

12/12 , need to bring them inside now as the wife say's she can smell the down the road , so the temp outside was  16c in the shed , what temp should i set the goom at .

should i stepp it up gradually say 18 c first day then + it 2 degrees every other day , ment to say they are in flower and no sign off mould maybe 2-3 weeks to harvest .

i have checked for any bugs , -spiders  , none only very small dead flys stuck to tric's  (,,dead fly's dont affect the end product ?? )  hope to get some  repys soon as its happening today

OOh, the girls are ,2 off premier smile , an 1x haze chem , very late due to the scottish summer .  stated with nine down,  to 3 experiment , outdoors  never again , :wallbash:regards all G

Personally I'd only do a day or two at an intermediate temp maybe 22C. Outdoors we had 10C+ difference between days and the plants I saw (mates) had no problem with it.

I have to say, despite the mockery for growing autos indoors, I am glad I luckily brought mine indoors very early on. Several unexpected, big events at ours made it unwise to keep them in the open. Despite the damage done by excessive indoor temperatures from the few weeks when it was warm (I cant control excessive hear), I got some great bud and avoided any of the rot my mate had leaving his outdoors and facing the dire English summer this year.

Best of luck for your relocation plans @geogeo. I hope you have equal or superior success!

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 1

@MidgeSmith CHEERS MATE all done and dusted on saturday , spent 3 hrs doing a trim and a visual detail'd  inspection , found  a 50mm section mould on 1 stalk i cut it off 

scraped a up the compost 20mm down

just to see any movement for any bugs , , had springtail once in the groom  didnt like the little beggers . sett the girls up  an try'd  to sett the inkbird temp up to 18 c

fekin thing would sett , still set at 24c from the last run , lost the instuctions !:wallbash: press for 3 seconds f f f .sake give up ,,set up wee  dimplex tube heater , an 12" fan an a T5 LIGHT. SETT

12/12. dont want the led light on em , yet ,  , slow an easy ,,

following day temp was at 19c goin to top up temp a notch tonight . an have a inspection for mould . thanks for your reply midge m8, G

afternoon guys, hope all well , not to windy with agness , checked the girls last night , found 1 top nug , with mould , cut it out carefully  may have to chop some top  more

if req /  as  I AM makin RSO. with them ,if i miss some mould the ISO should kill it off , OR to be double sure has anyone de/box in the oven, before putting in the rice cooker

with the ISO , also found a few dead tiny fly's stuck to the trics . the buds in the middle look very sweet , so i shall get some fruit of them

any replys on you guys dealing with mould would help , . gratful for any replys kind regards G

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geogeo said:

afternoon guys, hope all well , not to windy with agness , checked the girls last night , found 1 top nug , with mould , cut it out carefully  may have to chop some top  more

if req /  as  I AM makin RSO. with them ,if i miss some mould the ISO should kill it off , OR to be double sure has anyone de/box in the oven, before putting in the rice cooker

with the ISO , also found a few dead tiny fly's stuck to the trics . the buds in the middle look very sweet , so i shall get some fruit of them

any replys on you guys dealing with mould would help , . gratful for any replys kind regards G

Sounds good.  The Iso would kill the mould afaik, but if I recall correctly though, it is the poisonous chemicals the mould makes that is problematic when it comes to edibles. Mycotoxins and the like can cause stomach aches or more serious health problems.  It's good that you wouldn't be smoking the spores etc, but just be aware - as you obviously are :) - and careful to check it over well so we don't read you feeling poorly.

• Like 1

@MidgeSmith yea m8 i might harvest early . an get only the good buds . if i blast the temp up it might increase mould, im lookin in post for dealing with THE M in

outside growing , may have to go back a few pages , to find some post's  or ditch the dence bud at the top , just anothe schoolday m8 . ive increased the fan in the groom

I take it once mould is in the bud , no mater the inviroment it goin to grow .  ( where is @Greywolf these days ) :unsure:

• Like 1

Yeah, once it has a hold it tends to multiply, sporulate and spread sadly.  I've been there.  Best of luck whatever course of action you take.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MidgeSmith said:

Yeah, once it has a hold it tends to multiply, sporulate and spread sadly.  I've been there.  Best of luck whatever course of action you take.

had a look this morning , shit, found 2 other nugs !! job for the weekend , ithink , how to procced some ISO in a jar ,   tongs to hold them , pair off sissorrs wash em every cut .

until i see the buds that a fresh , an no mush ,,  regards midge,

• Like 1