Regular auto seeds

Celtic voyager

I dont think reg autos would be sold as a thing tbh mate, though I've not been on a seed bank site for a long while. If it is the case you can buy regular autos, I'm not sure how they could justify a cost. 

Autos are made to be fems afaik?

• Like 2

Danish and German breeders seem to mostly supply regular seeds, but they are mainly photos or semi-autos. I have a bunch of auto regs. Maybe try some of these breeders: Soviet Finland, Top Tao Seeds, Derg Corra Collective. I can't mention the seedbank as it's against forum rules...

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

Nearly forgot about two other breeders that do regular auto seeds: Freedom Of Seeds and Short Stuff Seeds. Those and the ones I mentioned before should give a fair choice.

• Like 1

just a thought - the subbies section has some regular auto seeds, I picked some by mistake, you can have 'em if you want? let me know, ill send them in to joolz

there called uk420 auto regs

mystic

• Like 2

I have no experience at growing, only onions and garlic and some windowsill herbs xD but ive been lurking around a lot of forums and people generally say autos are hit and miss.. so much so that if i was to ever begin growing i wouldnt consider them as they seem different and more finicky than photos..

2 hours ago, mysticriver said:

just a thought - the subbies section has some regular auto seeds, I picked some by mistake, you can have 'em if you want? let me know, ill send them in to joolz

there called uk420 auto regs

mystic

Pm sent

so, I just need to ask @Joolz -

can I send in these uk420 reg auto seeds that I got from subbing here (unopened) to you, to pass onto this member [no charge/no payment]?

mystic

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mysticriver said:

so, I just need to ask @Joolz -

can I send in these uk420 reg auto seeds that I got from subbing here (unopened) to you, to pass onto this member [no charge/no payment]?

mystic

Perfect

Looking forward to hearing form both of ye