Growing in the garden

His name is Ralph

Hi guys, I have never done a grow before, I am wondering how bad the smell is and if there is any way of disguising it so all the neighbours don’t smell it

• Like 2

Morning all...

Question to everyone 

Should I chop or not.

These girls flowers are full of pink pistles, and very frosty, covered like a heavy frost hit them, also extremely sticky. 

The reason I'm thinking of harvesting, I'm worried about getting hit wit rot.

Or should I leave them another few weeks?

Opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

Yh the magic is only just starting mate , each calyx will grow in length and swell , you ain't seen nothing yet they will look exotic in 3 to 4 week time 

Edited by B-real
And they shouldn't rot too badly until last 2 weeks of flower when there thick and dense , shake the main stem vigorously each day as often as you can to rid of moisture

Thanks for the advice lads

I just pruned all the dead, diying yellow leaves off, gave a good feed of lquid seaweed and bio bloom, 40ml of each mixed.

The pruning should help with the air circulation.

• Like 2

Some strains can carry on the wind quite far.
Never attempted to disguise smell, or research if anyone has ever tried but I can say from experience that Maroc by Female seeds (Moroccan land race x northern lights ) smells a lot less than most strains. 
@Arbre Medicinal has grown pure Moroccan beldia this year and says the smell is very un-cannabis like 

Edited by Mad Barry
  • Like 2

The Moroccan Beldia Kif that I grew out was amazing, I've never smelled another plant like it, if your only worry is smell then I would recommend it but the buds are a little fluffy as it's a sativa, but it's also semi-auto and she finished mid-August.

If I was growing in my garden in the UK it would be no-brainer.

ETA I harvested just over 200g from the plant.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

On 21/09/2023 at 4:25 PM, Celtic voyager said:

My apologies to the OP

I posted in the wrong place

Didn't mean to jump on your question/topic

Don’t worry about it mate!! All good knowledge to have here as well!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mad Barry said:

Some strains can carry on the wind quite far.
Never attempted to disguise smell, or research if anyone has ever tried but I can say from experience that Maroc by Female seeds (Moroccan land race x northern lights ) smells a lot less than most strains. 
@Arbre Medicinal has grown pure Moroccan beldia this year and says the smell is very un-cannabis like 

thanks for the advice, I might give it a go, however I am planning on going GG route. Going for a recce tomorrow if a few planned sites 

• Like 2